Executive Flight Centre (EFC) has been setting standards in aviation fuel and service for over forty years. Headquartered in Calgary, with operations in both Alberta and British Columbia, EFC offers a diverse range of aviation services to meet the needs of airport users. EFC also offers additional expertise and services to customers throughout Western Canada in the areas of Airport / Aerodrome Services and Aviation Real Estate Development. Our vision is to provide an excellent quality of service to all customers in the Aviation Industry by focusing on Safety, Quality, Consistency and Customer Service.
Our Edmonton Location is seeking an experienced Night Shift Security Guard to support our growing and diverse operations.
- Traffic and taxi/shuttle monitoring.
- Access Control for the facility/area.
- Patrol inside and outside of all EFC Facilities via fixed post, foot, vehicle, and roving patrol.
- Operate computers, radios, phones.
- Ensure that the Facility’s Safety and Emergency Procedures are followed in response to Fire Alarms and other Site Emergencies.
- Undertake site specific training.
- Follow direction and guidance from Site Supervisor.
- Pre-board Screening
- Demonstrate judgment, common sense and decision-making ability, particularly when required to take charge and direct others in emergencies or other incidents.
- Observation, record keeping and report writing.
- Detect or prevent thefts and vandalism as required.
- Demonstrate an active interest in promoting safety consciousness in the workplace.
- Other duties as required.
- High School Diploma
- First Aid and CPR an asset
- Industry experience preferred
- Airport Security Clearance is required.
- Solicitor General Alberta Security Services License
- Valid Class 5 Driver’s License - No Graduated Driver’s License
- Clean driver’s Abstract is required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Meticulous Record Keeping, Report Writing, Observation skills
- Ability to work night shifts is required.
Executive Flight Centre offers competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package, an incredible work environment, and career advancement opportunities. Please visit our web site at http://www.efcaviation.ca/ for a complete description of our company and to view other career opportunities.
We thank all applicants for their interest in Executive Flight Centre; however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.