Executive Flight Centre (EFC) has been setting standards in aviation fuel and service for over forty years. Headquartered in Calgary, with operations in both Alberta and British Columbia, EFC offers a diverse range of aviation services to meet the needs of airport users. EFC also offers additional expertise and services to customers throughout Western Canada in the areas of Airport / Aerodrome Services and Aviation Real Estate Development. Our vision is to provide an excellent quality of service to all customers in the Aviation Industry by focusing on Safety, Quality, Consistency and Customer Service. Our Edmonton location is seeking an experienced Ramp Agent Trainer to support our growing and diverse operations.
Executive Flight Centre offers competitive salary packages, an incredible work environment, and career advancement opportunities.
- Load and unload aircraft.
- Train new and experienced staff members in ramp operations.
- Establish and lead a high-performance ground handling team in order to meet and exceed customer satisfaction.
- Plan, design and perform ramp services according to the standards set by Executive Flight Centre.
- Perform audits on handling, safety and security as required and involvement in implementation regarding cargo and aircraft handling.
- Make sure all customer complaints are addressed and handled professionally, leaving the customer with a positive resolution.
- Plan and prioritize work for the team.
- Communicate changes in policy, procedures, products, services, or any other alterations that affect delivery of customer care.
- Involvement in ground handling personnel, including recruitment, termination, training, evaluations, overtime and timesheet approval, and other administrative duties.
- Determine needed supplies and equipment.
- Ensure all employees are compliant to OSHE standards.
- Troubleshoot issues within the ground handling process.
- Marshal and chock aircraft.
- Groom aircraft including lavatory and potable water servicing.
- Assist in field maintenance, primarily on the apron and around the building entrances for snow clearing and grass cutting.
- Learn light equipment to assist support operators.
- Direct passengers on the apron as instructed by passenger service agents.
- Ensures correct baggage loading information is given to each aircraft, including any ballast concerns.
- Operate all ground service equipment.
- Maintain supply of wands and chocks.
- Other duties as required.
- Minimum 18 years of age.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Previous training experience is an asset.
- A certificate or diploma in a related field an asset.
- 2 years ramp experience.
- Airport Security Clearance is required.
- Strong customer service and troubleshooting skills.
- Able to work well under pressure.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrated experience analyzing and resolving customer service issues.
- Experience in all aspects of ground handling and people management.
- Ability to analyze and interpret the needs of customers and offer the appropriate options, solutions, and resolutions required.
- Exceptional conflict resolution, negotiation, and objection handling skills.
- Able to respond quickly in a dynamic and changing environment.
- Ability to multi-task and establish priorities.
- Able to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Proficiency with word, excel, etc.
- Strong work ethic and positive team attitude.
- Valid class 5 driver’s license – NO Graduated Driver’s License.
- Must obtain a restricted operator’s certificate (radio license) within 60 days.
- Ability to work inclement weather and extended shifts.
- Ability to work with minimal or no supervision.
Only those considered for interview will be contacted. We thank you for your interest in this position.
Indeed - 18 months ago
Executive Flight Centre has been setting standards in aviation fuel and service for over forty years. Headquartered in Calgary, EFC has...