Executive Flight Centre (EFC) has been setting standards in aviation fuel and service for over forty years. Headquartered in Calgary, with operations in both Alberta and British Columbia, EFC offers a diverse range of aviation services to meet the needs of airport users. EFC also offers additional expertise and services to customers throughout Western Canada in the areas of Airport / Aerodrome Services and Aviation Real Estate Development. Our vision is to provide an excellent quality of service to all customers in the Aviation Industry by focusing on Safety, Quality, Consistency and Customer Service. Our Edmonton Terminal 1 Location is seeking two experienced full-time Ramp Agents to support our growing and diverse operations.
Ramp Agents support all ground handling operations, de-icing applications and possibly some fueling situations. The Ramp Agents are accountable for all areas of aircraft ground handling and are required to operate in a safe and efficient manner and as directed by the Ramp Supervisor
- Ensure adherence of corporate, departmental and OH&S policies and procedures.
- Plan, design and perform ramp services according to the standards set by Executive Flight Centre.
- Load and unload aircraft.
- Marshall and chock aircraft.
- Provide a variety of servicing on aircraft.
- Assist in field maintenance, primarily on the apron and around the building entrances for snow clearing and grass cutting.
- Direct passengers on the apron as instructed by passenger service agents.
- Ensure correct baggage loading information is given to each aircraft, including any ballast concerns.
- Operate all ground service equipment.
- Perform audits on handling, safety and security as required including involvement in implementation regarding cargo and aircraft handling.
- Provide award-winning ground handling services including building quality relationships with customers.
- Make sure all customer complaints are addressed and handled professionally, leaving the customer with a positive resolution.
- Troubleshoot issues within the ground handling process.
- Other duties as required.
- Must be 18 years of age or older with a High school diploma or GED.
- Previous experience in the aviation industry in a similar role would be an asset.
- A valid class 5 driver’s license is required – No Graduated Driver’s License permitted.
- Airport Security Clearance and Driver's Abstract is required as a condition of employment.
- Must obtain a restricted operator’s certificate (radio license) within 60 days of employment.
- First Aid and CPR would be an asset.
- Ability to work inclement weather, overtime and extended shifts is required.
- Must be able to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Must be able to lift or move up to 60 lbs as required.
- Highly motivated and able to work with minimal or no supervision
- Must have basic mathematics, trouble shooting skills and excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to deal with people sensitively, tactfully, diplomatically, and professionally at all times.
- A strong work ethic and positive team attitude is required.
Executive Flight Centre offers competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package, an incredible work environment, and career advancement opportunities. Please visit our web site at http://www.efcaviation.ca/ for a complete description of our company and to view other career opportunities.
We thank all applicants for their interest in Executive Flight Centre; however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.