Executive Flight Centre (EFC) has been setting standards in aviation fuel and service for over forty years. Headquartered in Calgary, with operations in both Alberta and British Columbia, EFC offers a diverse range of aviation services to meet the needs of airport users. EFC also offers additional expertise and services to customers throughout Western Canada in the areas of Airport / Aerodrome Services and Aviation Real Estate Development. Our vision is to provide an excellent quality of service to all customers in the Aviation Industry by focusing on Safety, Quality, Consistency and Customer Service.
Reporting to the Sr. VP of Airport Services, EFC is seeking a highly motivated and knowledgeable aviation professional to be our Manager of QA (Quality Assurance) - Operations at our headquarters in Calgary. The Manager QA - Operations will be responsible to develop, implement, train and maintain EFC’s Operational Standards and ensure regulatory compliance for the safe, efficient and effective of Ground Operations at our FBO’s, Industrial Charter Terminals, Airports and Aerodromes.
- Develop, implement, maintain and train staff on all EFC’s Ground & Operational Procedures & Standards.
- Ensure EFC Customer operational standards and procedures are complied with.
- Ensure all aviation related regulatory and legislative standards are met.
- Develop Operational Manuals, Procedures, Policies and Training programs to ensure operational and safety compliance.
- Manage EFC’s Operational Reporting System(s).
- Establish and maintain proper procedures, and oversight for the handling hazardous goods.
- Communicate and work with senior management, FBO Directors/Base Managers, operational managers and supervisors across EFC’s network to maintain EFC’s operational compliance.
- Manage company Operational Audits and post-audit follow-up.
- Work with managers and supervisors to ensure that training and record keeping systems are in place and maintained.
- Communicate and work with customers, airport authorities and regulatory agencies to ensure operational procedures and standards are followed by EFC, audited and reported on.
- Conduct regular inspections and audits of the Base, Industrial Charter Terminals, and Aerodrome Operations.
- Establish performance targets to rectify any operational deficiencies identified.
- Provide operational coaching as required.
- Improve the operational systems, processes and policies in support of the organizations mission.
- Provide expertise and support to the Sr. VP Airport Services on Aerodrome Services and Airport Operational matters.
- Other duties as required.
- Post-secondary education, technical diploma, business degree specializing in Business Administration, Aviation Management or other related areas of study is preferred.
- Minimum 5 years' of increasing level of aviation management experience.
- Previous working experience in the aviation industry with direct working knowledge of operations in an airport facility is preferred.
- Understanding of ramp and fuelling procedures is a must.
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal and written communication skills, including an ability to communicate with all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated management and leadership capabilities and skills.
- Highly developed understanding of industry regulations, standards and best practices.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- Customer focused and service driven.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license with clean drivers abstract.
- Must be able to obtain Transport Canada RAIC security pass.
Executive Flight Centre offers competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package, an incredible work environment, and career advancement opportunities. Please visit our web site at http://www.efcaviation.ca/ for a complete description of our company and to view other career opportunities.
We thank all applicants for their interest in Executive Flight Centre; however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.