The Aviation Logistics Coordinator, under the direction of the Logistics Supervisor, is responsible for handling the logistical organization of the flight centre. The individual shall also create and maintain all associated documentation in adherence to legislation and organizational policies and procedures. In some circumstances, the Aviation Logistics Coordinator may be responsible for the safety requirements of the organization’s facilities and assets.
- Develop and direct logistical processes and establish ongoing improvement plans.
- Create, monitor, and report on weekly and monthly logistics key performance indicators.
- Maintain a flight watch system in order to monitor a flight’s progress.
- When needed provide operation information.
- Maintain a strong knowledge of all areas of emergency procedures including alerting procedures.
- Provide flight information to crews and 3rd party companies.
- Maintain all appropriate files and ensure they are kept current.
- Assist and coordinate the execution of logistics plans.
- Provide program plans and analysis creating comprehensive data analysis.
- Assist in conducting profit and loss management for the company’s logistics function and managing the logistics budget.
- Communicate the organizations safety policies in accordance with applicable federal safety standards and local laws.
- Communicate with outside agencies.
- Act as a point of contact to external groups including handling complaints.
- May be required to perform some general duties such as billing and rate quotation.
- Provide exceptional customer service.
- Build and maintain positive relationships with customers.
- Other duties as required.
- 2-5 years of direct work experience in logistics or aviation
- Direct working knowledge of operations in an airport facility.
- Strong knowledge of the aviation industry, as well as Microsoft Office products, including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Experience in managing third-party logistics providers.
- Solid project management skills are essential.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good financial and business awareness.
- Strong written and verbal skills to communicate with all levels of the organization and its executive team.
- Strong quantitative and critical thinking skills.
- Must obtain a radio operators certificate.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- An understanding of ramp and fueling procedures is an asset.
- Able to work shift work
Indeed - 13 months ago
Executive Flight Centre has been setting standards in aviation fuel and service for over forty years. Headquartered in Calgary, EFC has...