Employment Opportunity – Information Technology Manager
Executive Flight Centre (EFC) has been setting standards in aviation fuel and service for over forty years. Headquartered in Calgary, with operations in both Alberta and British Columbia, EFC offers a diverse range of aviation services to meet the needs of airport users. EFC also offers additional expertise and services to customers throughout Western Canada in the areas of Airport / Aerodrome Services and Aviation Real Estate Development. Our vision is to provide an excellent quality of service to all customers in the Aviation Industry by focusing on Safety, Quality, Consistency and Customer Service. Our Calgary head office is seeking an experienced Information Technology Manager to support our growing and diverse operations.
The Information Technology Manager will provide management and support for all activities related to our technology systems and resources. By leveraging our corporate technology, you will assist in promoting our goals of being an industry leader.
- Manage the strategic and day-to-day operations of the Information Technology department, ensuring that technology is leveraged towards the achievement of corporate goals.
- Evaluate, align and manage existing technology infrastructure, processes, systems, and activities and identify opportunities for process improvement and technology advancements.
- Consult with internal stakeholders and end users in determining IT requirements and implement effective solutions.
- Ensure that all user requests for desktop support/technical assistance are co-ordinated to resolution in a timely manner.
- Facilitate the planning, installation, control and maintenance of all technology, including servers, network equipment, personal computers, user accounts, security configurations, telecommunications and software.
- Facilitate all technology systems maintenance and backup.
- Manage IT related vendors and contractors.
- Establish IT budgets and evaluate actual performance vs. budget.
- Maintain continuous availability for all network services, including after-hours support on a critical needs basis.
- Develop and maintain IT related Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery plans.
- Ensure confidentiality and reliability of corporate data through IT-related security standards.
- Relevant post-secondary education in IT.
- Minimum eight (8) years of progressively senior IT experience in systems administration, networking, telecommunications and desktop support.
- Minimum of two (2) years management and supervisory experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with an ability to develop positive and effective internal and external working relationships.
- Well-developed time management, organizational and prioritization skills, with strong attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Customer service orientation and entrepreneurial work ethic.
- Well-developed Microsoft Office 365, Adobe and Citrix skills
- Familiarity with MS Dynamics NAV and SharePoint is preferred.
- Experience supporting remote locations preferred; moderate travel will be required.
Salary will be competitive and commensurate with qualifications and experience. Please visit our web site at http://www.efcaviation.ca/ for a complete description of our company.
We thank all applicants for their interest in Executive Flight Centre; however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Indeed - 13 months ago
Executive Flight Centre has been setting standards in aviation fuel and service for over forty years. Headquartered in Calgary, EFC has...