We are seeking a part time experienced Customer Service Rep to join our Departure’s Terminal in Calgary for evening and weekend shifts. The successful applicant will be responsible for handling customer complaints and inquiries while understanding their role as brand ambassador. This position provides positive brand experience to all customers.
Executive Flight Centre offers competitive salary packages, an incredible work environment, and career advancement opportunities.
- Provide award-winning customer service and build quality relationships with customers.
- Build team commitment to high standards of service, exceeding customer expectations and leading by example.
- Communicate with customers by phone, radio, or in person to determine nature of customer’s request, taking action to resolve the issue or concerns.
- Make sure all customer complaints are addressed and handled professionally, leaving the customer with a positive resolution.
- Generate computer flight manifests and coordinate check-in process with other Administrators.
- Verify passenger counts.
- Complete check in process, baggage and direct passenger handling as assigned.
- Process missing/damaged baggage and incident reports as required.
- Communicate with line service employees in the preparation of aircraft for flight.
- Process credit card and cash transactions pertaining to aircraft flights.
- Organize invoices, accounts payable and aircraft billing.
- Reconciliation of fuel tickets and fuel farm activities.
- Other duties as required.
- Must be at least 18 years of age with high school diploma or GED.
- An aviation background, specifically in a CSR role, is preferred.
- Must be able to obtain an airport security clearance.
- First Aid, CPR, TDG WHMIS certification and Air to Ground License would be an asset.
- Valid class 5 driver’s license
- Must have excellent communications skills (both written and verbal).
- Strong customer service and troubleshooting skills.
- Highly motivated and able to work well independently with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment.
- Able to deal with people sensitively, tactfully, diplomatically, and professionally at all times; must have a professional appearance and mannerisms.
- Ability to multi-task and establish priorities in a dynamic and changing environment.
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel, etc.
- Strong work ethic and positive team attitude.
- Ability to work part-time evening and weekend shifts is required.
Only those considered for interview will be contacted. We thank you for your interest in this position.
Indeed - 14 months ago
Executive Flight Centre has been setting standards in aviation fuel and service for over forty years. Headquartered in Calgary, EFC has...