Executive Flight Centre (EFC) has been setting standards in aviation fuel and service for over forty years. Headquartered in Calgary, with operations in both Alberta and British Columbia, EFC offers a diverse range of aviation services to meet the needs of airport users. EFC also offers additional expertise and services to customers throughout Western Canada in the areas of Airport / Aerodrome Services and Aviation Real Estate Development. Our vision is to provide an excellent quality of service to all customers in the Aviation Industry by focusing on Safety, Quality, Consistency and Customer Service.
Our Fort McMurray location is seeking an experienced part-time Customer Service Representative to support our growing and diverse operations for varying shifts.
The part-time Customer Service Representative will be responsible for handling customer complaints and inquiries while understanding their role as brand ambassador. This position provides positive brand experience to all customers.
- Provide award-winning customer service and build quality relationships with customers.
- Build team commitment to high standards of service, exceeding customer expectations and leading by example.
- Communicate with customers by phone, radio, or in person to determine nature of customer’s request, taking action to resolve the issue or concerns.
- Make sure all customer complaints are addressed and handled professionally, leaving the customer with a positive resolution.
- Generate computer flight manifests and coordinate check-in process with other Administrators.
- Verify passenger counts.
- Complete check in process, baggage and direct passenger handling as assigned.
- Process missing/damaged baggage and incident reports as required.
- Communicate with line service employees in the preparation of aircraft for flight.
- Process credit card and cash transactions pertaining to aircraft flights.
- Organize invoices, accounts payable and aircraft billing.
- Reconciliation of fuel tickets and fuel farm activities.
- Other duties as required.
- Must be at least 18 years of age with high school diploma or GED.
- An aviation background, specifically in a CSR role, is preferred.
- Must be able to obtain an airport security clearance.
- First Aid, CPR, TDG WHMIS certification and Air to Ground License would be an asset.
- Valid class 5 driver’s license
- Must have excellent communications skills (both written and verbal).
- Strong customer service and troubleshooting skills.
- Highly motivated and able to work well independently with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment.
- Able to deal with people sensitively, tactfully, diplomatically, and professionally at all times; must have a professional appearance and mannerisms.
- Ability to multi-task and establish priorities in a dynamic and changing environment.
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel, etc.
- Strong work ethic and positive team attitude.
- Ability to work part-time shifts that vary and rotate is required.
Executive Flight Centre offers competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package, an incredible work environment, and career advancement opportunities. Please visit our web site at http://www.efcaviation.ca/ for a complete description of our company and to view other career opportunities.
We thank all applicants for their interest in Executive Flight Centre; however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.