Executive Flight Centre (EFC) has been setting standards in aviation fuel and service for over forty years. Headquartered in Calgary, with operations in both Alberta and British Columbia, EFC offers a diverse range of aviation services to meet the needs of airport users. EFC also offers additional expertise and services to customers throughout Western Canada in the areas of Airport / Aerodrome Services and Aviation Real Estate Development. Our vision is to provide an excellent quality of service to all customers in the Aviation Industry by focusing on Safety, Quality, Consistency and Customer Service.
Our Calgary Location is seeking two experienced Aircraft Refuelers to support our growing and diverse operations.
Aircraft Refuelers are responsible for performing all facets of ramp operations in a safe, efficient and professional manner.
- Aircraft Fueling, Movement, Placement, and Storage.
- Fuel Movement and Quality Control.
- Operation of various types of ground service equipment.
- Customer Service.
- This position requires working a variety of shifts and statutory holidays.
- Other duties as required.
- Must be able to obtain a security clearance.
- Clean Driver’s Abstract is required.
- Valid Class 5 Driver’s License - No Graduated Driver’s License, Class 1 is preferred.
- Minimum Class 3 with Air brake Endorsement.
- Must be able to lift up to 75 pounds.
- Must have an understanding of mathematics and basic computer skills.
- Must be able to obtain an Aviation Radio License
Executive Flight Centre offers competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package, an incredible work environment, and career advancement opportunities. Please visit our web site at http://www.efcaviation.ca/ for a complete description of our company and to view other career opportunities.
We thank all applicants for their interest in Executive Flight Centre; however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.