Administration/Customer Service Representative
(Part-Time Contract Position, 1 Year Term)
Executive Flight Centre (EFC) has been setting standards in aviation fuel and service for over forty years. Headquartered in Calgary, with operations in both Alberta and British Columbia, EFC offers a diverse range of aviation services to meet the needs of airport users. EFC also offers additional expertise and services to customers throughout Western Canada in the areas of Airport / Aerodrome Services and Aviation Real Estate Development. Our vision is to provide an excellent quality of service to all customers in the Aviation Industry by focusing on Safety, Quality, Consistency and Customer Service. Our Fort McMurray Location is seeking an experienced part-time Administration/Customer Service Representative for a 1 year term to support our growing and diverse operations.
- Coordinate departmental programs, such as meetings, special projects, and events.
- Administer and manage inbound/outbound mail, including priority post, packages, courier services, and other correspondence.
- Answer and manage inbound telephone inquiries.
- Arrange travel accommodations for key personnel in an economical and timely fashion, including hotel bookings, car rentals, etc.
- Ensure adequate supplies of office stationery, general office supplies, office furniture, and other equipment.
- Assist in the management of building security, employee housing and the assignment of keys and alarm codes for approved personnel.
- Manage janitorial, cleaning, repair, and maintenance service provider contracts and service level agreements.
- Ensure the office facilities are in compliance with safety regulations, such as local fire codes, handicap access, other laws.
- Monitor inbound/outbound shipping and receiving.
- Build team commitment to high standards of service, exceeding Customer expectations and leading by example.
- Make sure all customer complaints are addressed and handled professionally, leaving the customer with a positive resolution.
- Provide award-winning customer service; build quality relationships with customers.
- Communicate with customers by phone, radio, or in person to determine nature of customer’s request, taking action to resolve the issue or concerns.
- Generate computer flight manifests and coordinate check-in process with other Administrators.
- Verify passenger counts.
- Check in process, baggage and direct passenger handling as assigned.
- Communicate with line service employees in the preparation of aircraft for flight.
- Process credit card and cash transactions pertaining to aircraft flights.
- Organize invoices, accounts payable and aircraft billing.
- Reconciliation of fuel tickets and fuel farm activities.
- Other duties as required.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- An aviation background is preferred.
- Must be able to obtain an airport security clearance.
- A certificate or diploma in a related field preferred.
- Must have excellent communications skills (both written and verbal) and the ability to analyze and interpret aircraft data.
- Strong customer service and troubleshooting skills.
- Able to work well under pressure.
- Strong attention to detail.
- First Aid and CPR an asset.
- Highly motivated and able to work independently.
- Able to deal with people sensitively, tactfully, diplomatically, and professionally at all times.
- Professional appearance and manners.
- Ability to analyze and interpret the needs of clients and offer the appropriate options, solutions, and resolutions required.
- Exceptional conflict resolution, negotiation, and objection handling skills.
- Able to respond quickly in a dynamic and changing environment.
- Highly flexible, with solid interpersonal skills that allow one to work effectively in a diverse working environment.
- Ability to multi-task and establish priorities.
- Exhibit initiative, responsibility, and flexibility along with maintaining a high level of Confidentiality.
- High level of sound and independent judgment and reasoning.
- High level of proficiency with word, excel, etc.
- Strong work ethic and positive team attitude.
Executive Flight Centre offers competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package, an incredible work environment, and career advancement opportunities. Please visit our web site at http://www.efcaviation.ca/ for a complete description of our company and to view other career opportunities.
We thank all applicants for their interest in Executive Flight Centre; however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.