Executive Flight Centre - Fort McMurray
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES FOR POSITION
Perform duties required to respond to customer requests and maintain data relating to aircraft flights
- Communicate with customers by phone, radio, or in person to determine nature of customer’s request, taking action to resolve the issue or concerns.
- Issue boarding passes and check travel documents and ID.
- Check in baggage and direct passengers to designated area.
- Verify passenger count with crew members.
- Communicate with line service employees in the preparation of aircraft for flight.
- Process credit card transactions pertaining to aircraft flights.
- Process all cash transactions and balance cash drawer.
- Assist customers in the ordering/reserving of rental cars, hotel reservations, catering, etc., when requested.
- Answer and relay all calls.
- An aviation background is preferred.
- Must have excellent communications skills (both written and verbal) and the ability to analyze and interpret aircraft data
- Strong customer service skills required.
- Be able to work in a fast paced environment with little or no supervision
- Knowledge of MS Word and Excel is needed
- Ability to multitask
- Punctuality and dependability a must
- Professional demeanor and attire is required
Must be open to flexible schedules for Monday to Friday
Airport Security Clearance required
Reliable transportation to and from work is a necessity