Our client is dedicated to providing discretionary asset management services to individuals, families, private corporations, foundations and endowment funds. They provide their clients with a range of family office services and invest their assets in the world's leading financial markets. Their focus on quality, discipline, transparency, and conservative risk management is apparent in all of their services.
They currently seek an Account Manager, Wealth Management who will be a part of their growth initiative. The successful incumbent holds a current book of business with 2 – 20MIL in assets under management that seeks an opportunity to grow their business but also wishes to move to a non-commission environment. They will entertain current investment advisors/financial planners from either an MFDA or IIROC Platform.
- Current MFDA or IIROC license with current book of clients
- Enrollment in the CFA a definite asset
- Exceptional client service and account management skills
- Knowledge of private wealth and dealing with high net worth clients a definite asset
- Knowledge of financial planning software