Execulink Telecom Employee Reviews

Satisifying Job
Technical Support / Customer Support (Current Employee) –  Woodstock, ON7 February 2017
I work with our Technical Support and do both Tier 1 and Tier 2 calls. Tier 1 is residential calls and Tier 2 ranges from small businesses to very big corporate businesses. We have available to us a wiki that we can use as well as use one another via jabber to work towards resolving customer issues. They prefer we are very good at problem solving and finding our own resolutions which I and my teammates do quite well but its nice to know support is there for one another if we do have something we haven't seen before. Management are good people but we only have one TL (Team Lead) currently on the floor per shift that we can speak with and of course with a big team and all their other jobs they are often busy we as a group have asked that work provide a 2nd TL or HelpDesk agent.

The culture is very busy and active here and ever changing its a learning experience but its very rewarding job if you come with the right frame of mind and work hard to achieve the goals and help the customers.

Sometimes you will speak with customers that are very upset and hard to please. We do our best to work through and help and defuse the situation if we can't we are able to escalate to our teamleads.

Helping a customer and resolving their issue is very rewarding and many times even angry customers with some work can become happy customers which is what I strive for.
Pros
Overtime, Benifits, Customer Satisfaction
Cons
Shifts Changes, System Crashes (from time to time)
Good place to get into
Technical Support/Back up Ticket desk (Current Employee) –  Woodstock, ON6 December 2015
The workers are incredibly nice here and make the days go by smooth even if some customers can be a bit much. However you have to be willing to get some bad months with not seeing friends or family as the shift bids can be random.

The management is nice and they listen to a lot of what you say. I would recommend this job for a lot of people starting out but for a family person possibly not.
Pros
Good work enviroment
Cons
Not the best shifts due to static workers and
Poor management team
service delivery (Former Employee) –  Woodstock, ON29 October 2015
Stay away from customer service account support jobs, no training provided and micro managed by a couple of very unreasonable women with no real management experience or training, sales jobs are good.
Pros
Great Christmas party
Cons
No training unreasonable expectations
A decent place to work
Technical Support Agent (Former Employee) –  Woodstock, ON16 October 2015
Generally a good workplace, but there are a few drawbacks.

The management is very supportive of staff and recognizes individual efforts. There regular opportunities for advancement or staff development.

Most notable failing is the Quality Assurance department, as it only reviews the Technical Support. As such, Sales and Billing department mistakes often get overlooked, often creating further problems for the Technical Support department.
Pros
Interest free loans to employees for new computer purchase
Cons
No dental plan; Quality Assurance for Technical Support only
Organized and planned
Self-employed Contractor (Former Employee) –  Watford,Thedford,forest,parkhill,ailsa craig27 June 2014
The management is held to a higher standard which shows in a overall performance and have a personal touch which creates a team

there is a team or family atmosphere which creates a higher level of creativity from all employees
Limited options for advancement due to company size.
Tier I & II Help Desk Agent (Former Employee) –  Kitchener, ON27 June 2012
Limited options for advancement due to company size. Middle management was non-technical and demeaning. There were great efforts made for the company's culture with a fantastic Christmas party, golf tournament and BBQ's - which were all free. A great place to learn, but not one to advance your career.

Want to know more about Execulink Telecom?

Ask a question