excelHR Employee Review

Great place to work and access to public transportation such as O-train, transit station and a number of buses.
Assets Coordinator/Material Management Assistant (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON16 August 2012
Leadership: Assistant Deputy Minister, Director General, Director, Manager and supervisor

Knowledgeable organize approch and great supportive staff

Friendly work atmosphere and diverse work environment

Reasonable deadline

Excellent people to work with
Pros
low stress level
Cons
workload in some cases

Other excelHR Employee Reviews

Very Good Contracting Company
Contract Worker (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON4 October 2017
Much Like any other contracting company depending on contract salary is nice still uncertain whether or not i get benefits. Only been with excel for less than a year.
Very pleasant and friendly team! Great agency to work for!
Receptionist/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON12 September 2017
My first interview with an intake officer at the agency was very straight and to the point. She encouraged me and gave me the confidence I needed! Wonderful people with a lot of class and encouragement! The assignment I have is very challenging and have lots to learn! The staff are great and so helpful! I learned a new program that is so interesting and great to work with. It stores data, does billing, access clients to start programs of their own etc.
Anytime I need help from a manager, they are available and so patient with me. I am demanding sometimes to much on myself, I want to accomplish things without to much errors. The hardest part is that I tend to take my job personally and want to do too much so I have a hard time knowing what is the most important thing to do first as I think everything is important. What I love about this job is the people I work with and enjoy what we are doing for our clients as to become better for their new careers.
Pros
Free coffee + Staff who smiles
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at excelHR. Our community is ready to answer.

excelHR Reviews by Location