excelHR Employee Review

Sweatshop - Do not work for this company!
Recruiting and Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON18 December 2012
They provide drinks on Friday's you go shopping once a year but THAT IS IT. They are money hungry and greedy and expect you to work 50-60 hours a week. You get yelled at and feel useless for not making a 100 calls out and in per day. I have seen more people (working internally) leave or get fired from this place its unbelievable!!!! Management expects you to be a slave for them and they lowball every candidate who is registered through them. You might be able to find an $11/hr job through them but if you are thinking of working their internally...it will be a mistake so keep looking if you're working there or intersted in working there as I was a former employee for years and still treated wrong.

I now work for there competition and am happy as can be it's like night and day. I went from being miserable to happy and rewarded.

Stay away from excelHR
Pros
nothing
Cons
everything

Other excelHR Employee Reviews

Very Good Contracting Company
Contract Worker (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON4 October 2017
Much Like any other contracting company depending on contract salary is nice still uncertain whether or not i get benefits. Only been with excel for less than a year.
Very pleasant and friendly team! Great agency to work for!
Receptionist/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON12 September 2017
My first interview with an intake officer at the agency was very straight and to the point. She encouraged me and gave me the confidence I needed! Wonderful people with a lot of class and encouragement! The assignment I have is very challenging and have lots to learn! The staff are great and so helpful! I learned a new program that is so interesting and great to work with. It stores data, does billing, access clients to start programs of their own etc.
Anytime I need help from a manager, they are available and so patient with me. I am demanding sometimes to much on myself, I want to accomplish things without to much errors. The hardest part is that I tend to take my job personally and want to do too much so I have a hard time knowing what is the most important thing to do first as I think everything is important. What I love about this job is the people I work with and enjoy what we are doing for our clients as to become better for their new careers.
Pros
Free coffee + Staff who smiles
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at excelHR. Our community is ready to answer.

excelHR Reviews by Location