excelHR Employee Review

Sweatshop - Do not work for this company!
Recruiting and Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON18 December 2012
They provide drinks on Friday's you go shopping once a year but THAT IS IT. They are money hungry and greedy and expect you to work 50-60 hours a week. You get yelled at and feel useless for not making a 100 calls out and in per day. I have seen more people (working internally) leave or get fired from this place its unbelievable!!!! Management expects you to be a slave for them and they lowball every candidate who is registered through them. You might be able to find an $11/hr job through them but if you are thinking of working their internally...it will be a mistake so keep looking if you're working there or intersted in working there as I was a former employee for years and still treated wrong.

I now work for there competition and am happy as can be it's like night and day. I went from being miserable to happy and rewarded.

Stay away from excelHR
Pros
nothing
Cons
everything

Other excelHR Employee Reviews

Decent place.
Desktop Support Technician (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON11 February 2018
This agency is okay if your looking for experience or starting your IT path, however they do undercut you in pay. Best advice go there if your new to IT and want to gain experience.
Pros
got a job.
Cons
Poor pay.
Very Good Contracting Company
Contract Worker (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON4 October 2017
Much Like any other contracting company depending on contract salary is nice still uncertain whether or not i get benefits. Only been with excel for less than a year.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at excelHR. Our community is ready to answer.

excelHR Reviews by Location