excelHR Employee Review

The ladies are great to work with.
Administration Clerk (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON15 March 2014
Not much to say as this is occasional and temp employment.
I have learned several computer programs.
They have sent me to good companies.

Other excelHR Employee Reviews

Very Good Contracting Company
Contract Worker (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON4 October 2017
Much Like any other contracting company depending on contract salary is nice still uncertain whether or not i get benefits. Only been with excel for less than a year.
Very pleasant and friendly team! Great agency to work for!
Receptionist/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON12 September 2017
My first interview with an intake officer at the agency was very straight and to the point. She encouraged me and gave me the confidence I needed! Wonderful people with a lot of class and encouragement! The assignment I have is very challenging and have lots to learn! The staff are great and so helpful! I learned a new program that is so interesting and great to work with. It stores data, does billing, access clients to start programs of their own etc.
Anytime I need help from a manager, they are available and so patient with me. I am demanding sometimes to much on myself, I want to accomplish things without to much errors. The hardest part is that I tend to take my job personally and want to do too much so I have a hard time knowing what is the most important thing to do first as I think everything is important. What I love about this job is the people I work with and enjoy what we are doing for our clients as to become better for their new careers.
Pros
Free coffee + Staff who smiles
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at excelHR. Our community is ready to answer.

excelHR Reviews by Location