excelHR

excelHR Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Rude, rude, rude
Unemployed (Former Employee), OttawaJune 10, 2015
Pros: None
Cons: Everything
I've never been so uncomfortable interacting with staff members at excelhr in my life.
They come off as very rude and dismissive.
I will not be doing business with them again and for 11/hrly? It's simply not worth it.
Low Quality Agency In Ottawa
Data Entry, Administrative Services (Former Employee), OttawaMay 26, 2015
Pros: Quick minimum wage temp assignments
Cons: Poor quality work assignments, worst pay and poor quality high turn over work environments
Choose a better agency as a candidate. They are not a good paying temp agency. You will be lucky to get minimum wage with them and you will end up with an assignment in a government agency ravaged by temp turn over. I worked for them in Ottawa and everyone I met that was also working for them was complaining about their assignments. They never provide you with work assignments that are representative of your credentials and they try to get away with paying you next to nothing. If you are temping and looking for serious opportunities I would avoid this agency. They really just represent poor quality roles in Ottawa. Your skills and experience will be wasted working as a temp here. No assignment that you do for them will contribute in any way to your professional development. In fact, what you do for them will just damage your professional profile.
The ladies are great to work with.
Administration Clerk (Current Employee), Ottawa, ONMarch 15, 2014
Not much to say as this is occasional and temp employment.
I have learned several computer programs.
They have sent me to good companies.
Sweatshop - Do not work for this company!
Recruiting and Sales Consultant (Former Employee), Ottawa, ONDecember 18, 2012
Pros: nothing
Cons: everything
They provide drinks on Friday's you go shopping once a year but THAT IS IT. They are money hungry and greedy and expect you to work 50-60 hours a week. You get yelled at and feel useless for not making a 100 calls out and in per day. I have seen more people (working internally) leave or get fired from this place its unbelievable!!!! Management expects you to be a slave for them and they lowball every candidate who is registered through them. You might be able to find an $11/hr job through them but if you are thinking of working their internally...it will be a mistake so keep looking if you're working there or intersted in working there as I was a former employee for years and still treated wrong.

I now work for there competition and am happy as can be it's like night and day. I went from being miserable to happy and rewarded.

Stay away from excelHR
Great place to work and access to public transportation such as O-train, transit station and a number of buses.
Assets Coordinator/Material Management Assistant (Former Employee), Ottawa, ONAugust 16, 2012
Pros: low stress level
Cons: workload in some cases
Leadership: Assistant Deputy Minister, Director General, Director, Manager and supervisor

Knowledgeable organize approch and great supportive staff

Friendly work atmosphere and diverse work environment

Reasonable deadline

Excellent people to work with