Exceldor Employee Reviews in Canada

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
wrongly dismiss
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  Saint-Anselme, QCMarch 17, 2016
the place in general was good, most department was easy to learn to work and adaptable, example cut up and packaging . reception was a different story, hard physically and open to live chickens, often in sweat or freezing, so likely to get sick.

if in any other part of Exceldor the work would be easy and would last years. the administration didn't like that I mention the fact that likeliness to get sick was greater in the reception area so dismiss me a few days before being included in the unions.
Pros
good salarie, small town and friendly
Cons
isolated, and they dismiss you just before you get in the union.
sharing time with colleague
Sanitation worker (Former Employee) –  Saint-Bruno-de-Montarville, QCAugust 17, 2015
We could easily share with colleague during break time. or weekend (Friday shift). What I especially enjoy is the work environment.
Pros
work environment
Cons
management
A good place to learn practical industrial economics
Préposé, Département Emballage (Current Employee) –  Saint-anselme, QCDecember 29, 2012
I often work on tying chickens
I have learned how to physically work hard in a fast environment.
Management is fair. There is a need for improvement.
Co-workers generally are friendly even some have false ideas about migrant workers.
The hardest part of the job is air conditionning. It's cold inside but this is not a problem for those who are unvulnerable to severe low temperature.
ambiance moyen
journaliere (Former Employee) –  Saint-damase, QCApril 20, 2015
Je devais travaillé dans plusieurs département, vue que j'étais dans les plus jeunes c'était difficile d'avoir un poste , le plus agréable était mon salaire
Pros
le salaire, souvent des repas sous un chapiteau
Cons
l'ambiance