Excel Staffing Services Employee Reviews

Fun work place
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Smithfield, NC11 February 2018
I’m employed there now just getting my transportation back right but the pay good they respectful and work with you can pick when you wanna work I just love the job
Pros
Can leave on lunch break
Collabarative employment agency
MLT Full Time Temporary (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NM16 January 2018
Excel worked with me to get me a temporary job at the local medical lab. They handled all the background checks and other necessities before I went to the lab, so all I had to do was walk in and get to work on my first day.
Pros
Safe go between for employer and employee.
Cons
My time there was too short.
is a basic staffing agency, not bad at all
Hosekeeping/laundry associate (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FL1 January 2018
the management was very good and nice too, but like i said before i prefer to work direct with a company than with a staffing agency for a lot of reasons.
Pros
affordable lunch, paid overtime
Terrible Protocol
Package Handler (Former Employee) –  Chaska, MN27 December 2017
This Temporary employer was financially a burden. The pay was the worst for the work you did. The checks were short quite often. And the workers that they hired all had different work ethics.
Pros
Lunch
Cons
Financial
Very fast paced
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Reynoldsburg, OH 4306819 December 2017
Had an overall good experience but the company that I was assigned to was not the most enjoyable place to work. There was alot of heavy lifting that was not revealed at the time of my interview.
nice temp place
Special Education Teacher (Former Employee) –  Lakewood, CA6 December 2017
secretary and Anthony are really nice and try to work with you. great place to get a start. this is a great place to go to. i would return in needed. they called me even after i left. They really made me feel like i was needed.
..................................................................................
Pros
help you find work
Cons
not sure about sick days
Temporary jobs
General Laborer/Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Jefferson county, Missouri and st.louis24 November 2017
They usually could keep u working but no jobs guaranteed to last. But the people there are very kind and friendly. But I think that they need to do more for there employees to protect them from not a day by day wondering if your going to have a job the next day.
Productive work place with adancement
CNA (Former Employee) –  Corinth, MS22 November 2017
I enjoyed working for this employer for many years. I loved my patients and I enjoyed my co-workers. I listened to my patients to ensure I was able to meet all needs required of me.
Management Training needed
Various Positions (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MD14 November 2017
I feel that the staff do not have the employee's best interest at heart. I believe the staff are more concerned with the client's satisfaction than the conditions the employees are working in daily. Staff need to work on empathy and conflict resolution.
Excel is a fair Temporary Service
Data Entry/Mail Clerk (Former Employee) –  Santa Fe, NM4 November 2017
The is place a good place to work for. TheThey are very fair and quick to find you Employment. A very friendly service and I would highly recommened friends and family to apply here.
Good company because of the fixable hrs.
Patient Care Technician (Current Employee) –  Bryan, TX24 October 2017
Good Company to work for because they offer fixable hours ,and I was given the opportunity to travel to various places to work; and the pay is good, the company need more business contracts.
Great Support System
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque NM8 October 2017
Helped me get my first job as a temp. Provided a great support system that helped get off to a great start. Relaxed, friendly and outgoing atmosphere.
Excellent working enviroment
LVN (Current Employee) –  Tyler, TX24 September 2017
I love different variety of jobs.Being able to set my own schedule.Everyone is very friendly. Someone is always on call to help with staffing.Always looking out for their nurses.
Pros
set my own hours
Cons
getting cancelled
Temporary Employment Agency
Charge Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NM19 September 2017
I recommend this company if you are looking for a temporary assignment or a temp to hire position. They are helpful in helping to find a permanent position with a company.
Pros
Temp to Permanent jobs available
Cons
Temporary positions
Awesome place to start warehouse career
Head Operator (Former Employee) –  Lake Jackson, TX7 August 2017
Excel is a wonderful place to work great people to work with and oustanding raining and benefits to along with the job. Lots of other job opportunities
Great hours
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Albion, MI21 July 2017
I worked for a factory in which I weighed, packaged, inspected car parts, it was a great company to work for, I loved the hours I was able to spend time with my children as well as work.
Pros
Good pay and hours
Cons
It was only temporary
Pleasant work environment
Certified Medical Assistant (CMA) (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NM10 July 2017
Very friendly atmosphere, staff is very professional. Someone is available whenever you need to contact due to change in schedule or family emergency. Enjoyed working with this company.
A positive experience
Call Center Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NM7 July 2017
I had a positive experience working for excel. They found me a job the first day I went into their office and I very much enjoyed where they placed me. The work environment was fun, professional and the pay was good. I learned hands on knowledge of the health care services world and I took a huge liking from it. Thank you Excel
Pros
Great work leads
Hard working crew of Recruiters
HR Administrator (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NM19 June 2017
Excel Staffing was very helpful in obtaining jobs for myself.
I regret that I did not submit a review of my last job assignment to them. They were very friendly.
Pros
Team was very helpful
Fun and Professional
General Clerk (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NM16 June 2017
Grateful and very nice environment, willing to work with you on finding you a job as soon as they're able. Willing to work with everyone regardless of their professional background.