Excel Staffing Services Employee Reviews

Hard working crew of Recruiters
HR Administrator (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NM19 June 2017
Excel Staffing was very helpful in obtaining jobs for myself.
I regret that I did not submit a review of my last job assignment to them. They were very friendly.
Pros
Team was very helpful
Fun and Professional
General Clerk (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NM16 June 2017
Grateful and very nice environment, willing to work with you on finding you a job as soon as they're able. Willing to work with everyone regardless of their professional background.
Very helpful they get you the perfect job
Call center representative (Current Employee) –  Albuquerque, NM15 June 2017
The management care and met your needs as an employe fing you the job you need and help you with any problems you may encounter with there website, show you step by step what your job needs to be and how to interact with clients.I like the employes very organized and helpfull i enjoy seeing them every friday for payroll
Productive warehouse
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Olive Branch, MS10 June 2017
It was a very productive warehouse experience . It taught me things that I can use in life . I enjoyed the managers and employees at excel ware house.
Cons
worst placee ever to work
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NC25 May 2017
This company had me on a case that was almost two hours away from my house, on a holiday on third shift , and refused to give me my last paycheck, they claimed they paid me, but I even gave them proof that they NEVER did
Pros
there are none with this comany
Cons
last pay not recived
Balanced pace, fun
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NM17 May 2017
How to improve on typing skills
medical terminology
many people made job fun
sitting long periods of time
learning the nursing side of home health this position helped me start my career in medical field
Pros
provided food
Cons
dealing with a diverse differences of personalities
Thanks
Picker/Packer (Current Employee) –  Pataskala, OH18 April 2017
Able to get a job quickly and I appreciate the opportunity. if ever I need a job quickly this will be my first stop. Thanks again for the opportunity and everything you all did!
Server/Banquet
Banquet Server/Bartender (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FL10 April 2017
Serve guest in banquet style service. Take orders from guest as the banquet begins. Work with an assistant to help provide superior service throughout the banquet.
Pros
Good money.
Cons
Long hours on your feet.
Temp Employee
Temporary / Part-time assignments (Former Employee) –  Santa Fe, NM13 March 2017
Temp Employee for Medical office and Christus St. Vincent's Billing Dept. Called at the last minute and ready to go to work. Medical scheduling. M/Rec
Pros
Worked as needed
Cons
Healthcare
A great place to find employment while working in a variety of job situations.
Administrative Professional/Paralegal (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NM13 March 2017
I like the flexibility that Excel offers its employees. They have a variety of jobs available to choose from that best suit your abilities, skills and expectations.
For the most part not a bad place
Forklift Driver (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OH16 January 2017
The staff are pretty good finding work. Some of the jobs don"t pay well, and most of the the jobs are temp not temp to hire. A good thing is that you keep working but for various jobs
They are good for finding you jobs
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Reynoldsburg, OH18 October 2016
Excel temp services, is a good place to go if you need to find a job, that treat everyone equal. The hardest part is the wait until they match you with the job you like. The most enjoyable is that moment you get a call about a job
Pros
Good, people
Cons
Could be short or long terms jobs
enjoyed the people I worked with a lot
Staffing Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NM2 October 2016
Sorry I left this company
Moved to a new state
The owners were great people to work with
Very open to new ideas and very generous with their compensation
Never work here again
Teacher Assistant (Former Employee) –  Hyde Park, CA9 August 2016
I hated working here. I was sent to Hyde Park asked to be transferred somewhere closer to home. It took them two weeks just to tell me they couldnt transfer me. Office manager was always busy hard to contact him.What made matters worse is when I spoke to a coworker she told me she also tried to get transferred and wasnt able to. So if you dont like working in a certain school basically you just have to suck it up. Told by manager that i had to try harder to make it work even though told by the school i worked for i was doing an excellent job.I havent even been there two weeks and they expected me to do grades as well as progress reports. I had to learn how to count days in one day. The job was stressful. The environment needed structure there was no respect for staff whatsoever. The teacher I worked with is a great person but I would have liked more support. The education center coordinator is also a great person but it seemed like he was more of a friend to the students instead of a coordinator.
Pros
Learned alot, job advancement
Cons
Pay, environment, management
assembly
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NM6 June 2016
I work for excel staffing for 6 mouths. I really didn't like that job because I was working night shifts and they move me to first shift in the morning and my hour rate went down.
Pros
free lunch
mail room
Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NM14 May 2016
love mailroom and reallly enjoy to work..the more I like so much is billing printing and ongoing mail their bills....if someone is sick i am willing to take place for them...
Special Educator at Baltimore city public schools
Accounting and Analysis Adjuster (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MD5 April 2016
working with children with emotional disorders was an exciting and stressful job but very satisfying for me. Working with co-workers that were all on the same mission of educating our future leaders.
Liked working for this company
temp work at Clariant (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NM23 March 2016
I give them a 5 star in a lot. They treat there employees well. get paperwork, get measuring equipment. check on paper, and product to make sure its good. clean up area and equipment when done for the day.
Pros
got to get in a raffling for following safely rules and regulations
Cons
nothing really
Loved working here, wish it could of been long term though
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, MN5 February 2016
Everyone was nice and work hard in getting me employed. There where many opportunities available and the pay was great.
i did construction cleanup
construction worker (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VA4 February 2016
a yypical day was in at 7am and out at 4pm.i learned the construction business and how to work safe on them.the management was hard.a lot of people telling you what do.i got along good with my co-worker. i had a good team.the hardest part of the job was starting a job and moving on before finishing it.the most enjoyable part was the end of the day.
Pros
working with different types of people.
Cons
at the end of the day when the work is done safey.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Excel Staffing Services. Our community is ready to answer.