Excel Staffing Services Employee Reviews

nice temp place
Special Education Teacher (Former Employee) –  Lakewood, CA6 December 2017
secretary and Anthony are really nice and try to work with you. great place to get a start. this is a great place to go to. i would return in needed. they called me even after i left. They really made me feel like i was needed.
..................................................................................
Pros
help you find work
Cons
not sure about sick days
Temporary jobs
General Laborer/Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Jefferson county, Missouri and st.louis24 November 2017
They usually could keep u working but no jobs guaranteed to last. But the people there are very kind and friendly. But I think that they need to do more for there employees to protect them from not a day by day wondering if your going to have a job the next day.
Productive work place with adancement
CNA (Former Employee) –  Corinth, MS22 November 2017
I enjoyed working for this employer for many years. I loved my patients and I enjoyed my co-workers. I listened to my patients to ensure I was able to meet all needs required of me.
Management Training needed
Various Positions (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MD14 November 2017
I feel that the staff do not have the employee's best interest at heart. I believe the staff are more concerned with the client's satisfaction than the conditions the employees are working in daily. Staff need to work on empathy and conflict resolution.
Excel is a fair Temporary Service
Data Entry/Mail Clerk (Former Employee) –  Santa Fe, NM4 November 2017
The is place a good place to work for. TheThey are very fair and quick to find you Employment. A very friendly service and I would highly recommened friends and family to apply here.
Good company because of the fixable hrs.
Patient Care Technician (Current Employee) –  Bryan, TX24 October 2017
Good Company to work for because they offer fixable hours ,and I was given the opportunity to travel to various places to work; and the pay is good, the company need more business contracts.
Great Support System
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque NM8 October 2017
Helped me get my first job as a temp. Provided a great support system that helped get off to a great start. Relaxed, friendly and outgoing atmosphere.
Excellent working enviroment
LVN (Current Employee) –  Tyler, TX24 September 2017
I love different variety of jobs.Being able to set my own schedule.Everyone is very friendly. Someone is always on call to help with staffing.Always looking out for their nurses.
Pros
set my own hours
Cons
getting cancelled
Temporary Employment Agency
Charge Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NM19 September 2017
I recommend this company if you are looking for a temporary assignment or a temp to hire position. They are helpful in helping to find a permanent position with a company.
Pros
Temp to Permanent jobs available
Cons
Temporary positions
Awesome place to start warehouse career
Head Operator (Former Employee) –  Lake Jackson, TX7 August 2017
Excel is a wonderful place to work great people to work with and oustanding raining and benefits to along with the job. Lots of other job opportunities
Great hours
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Albion, MI21 July 2017
I worked for a factory in which I weighed, packaged, inspected car parts, it was a great company to work for, I loved the hours I was able to spend time with my children as well as work.
Pros
Good pay and hours
Cons
It was only temporary
Pleasant work environment
Certified Medical Assistant (CMA) (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NM10 July 2017
Very friendly atmosphere, staff is very professional. Someone is available whenever you need to contact due to change in schedule or family emergency. Enjoyed working with this company.
A positive experience
Call Center Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NM7 July 2017
I had a positive experience working for excel. They found me a job the first day I went into their office and I very much enjoyed where they placed me. The work environment was fun, professional and the pay was good. I learned hands on knowledge of the health care services world and I took a huge liking from it. Thank you Excel
Pros
Great work leads
Hard working crew of Recruiters
HR Administrator (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NM19 June 2017
Excel Staffing was very helpful in obtaining jobs for myself.
I regret that I did not submit a review of my last job assignment to them. They were very friendly.
Pros
Team was very helpful
Fun and Professional
General Clerk (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NM16 June 2017
Grateful and very nice environment, willing to work with you on finding you a job as soon as they're able. Willing to work with everyone regardless of their professional background.
Very helpful they get you the perfect job
Call center representative (Current Employee) –  Albuquerque, NM15 June 2017
The management care and met your needs as an employe fing you the job you need and help you with any problems you may encounter with there website, show you step by step what your job needs to be and how to interact with clients.I like the employes very organized and helpfull i enjoy seeing them every friday for payroll
Productive warehouse
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Olive Branch, MS10 June 2017
It was a very productive warehouse experience . It taught me things that I can use in life . I enjoyed the managers and employees at excel ware house.
Cons
worst placee ever to work
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NC25 May 2017
This company had me on a case that was almost two hours away from my house, on a holiday on third shift , and refused to give me my last paycheck, they claimed they paid me, but I even gave them proof that they NEVER did
Pros
there are none with this comany
Cons
last pay not recived
Balanced pace, fun
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NM17 May 2017
How to improve on typing skills
medical terminology
many people made job fun
sitting long periods of time
learning the nursing side of home health this position helped me start my career in medical field
Pros
provided food
Cons
dealing with a diverse differences of personalities
Thanks
Picker/Packer (Current Employee) –  Pataskala, OH18 April 2017
Able to get a job quickly and I appreciate the opportunity. if ever I need a job quickly this will be my first stop. Thanks again for the opportunity and everything you all did!