Excel Staffing Services Employee Reviews

Thanks
Picker/Packer (Current Employee) –  Pataskala, OH18 April 2017
Able to get a job quickly and I appreciate the opportunity. if ever I need a job quickly this will be my first stop. Thanks again for the opportunity and everything you all did!
Server/Banquet
Banquet Server/Bartender (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FL10 April 2017
Serve guest in banquet style service. Take orders from guest as the banquet begins. Work with an assistant to help provide superior service throughout the banquet.
Pros
Good money.
Cons
Long hours on your feet.
Temp Employee
Temporary / Part-time assignments (Former Employee) –  Santa Fe, NM13 March 2017
Temp Employee for Medical office and Christus St. Vincent's Billing Dept. Called at the last minute and ready to go to work. Medical scheduling. M/Rec
Pros
Worked as needed
Cons
Healthcare
A great place to find employment while working in a variety of job situations.
Administrative Professional/Paralegal (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NM13 March 2017
I like the flexibility that Excel offers its employees. They have a variety of jobs available to choose from that best suit your abilities, skills and expectations.
For the most part not a bad place
Forklift Driver (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OH16 January 2017
The staff are pretty good finding work. Some of the jobs don"t pay well, and most of the the jobs are temp not temp to hire. A good thing is that you keep working but for various jobs
They are good for finding you jobs
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Reynoldsburg, OH18 October 2016
Excel temp services, is a good place to go if you need to find a job, that treat everyone equal. The hardest part is the wait until they match you with the job you like. The most enjoyable is that moment you get a call about a job
Pros
Good, people
Cons
Could be short or long terms jobs
enjoyed the people I worked with a lot
Staffing Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NM2 October 2016
Sorry I left this company
Moved to a new state
The owners were great people to work with
Very open to new ideas and very generous with their compensation
Never work here again
Teacher Assistant (Former Employee) –  Hyde Park, CA9 August 2016
I hated working here. I was sent to Hyde Park asked to be transferred somewhere closer to home. It took them two weeks just to tell me they couldnt transfer me. Office manager was always busy hard to contact him.What made matters worse is when I spoke to a coworker she told me she also tried to get transferred and wasnt able to. So if you dont like working in a certain school basically you just have to suck it up. Told by manager that i had to try harder to make it work even though told by the school i worked for i was doing an excellent job.I havent even been there two weeks and they expected me to do grades as well as progress reports. I had to learn how to count days in one day. The job was stressful. The environment needed structure there was no respect for staff whatsoever. The teacher I worked with is a great person but I would have liked more support. The education center coordinator is also a great person but it seemed like he was more of a friend to the students instead of a coordinator.
Pros
Learned alot, job advancement
Cons
Pay, environment, management
assembly
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NM6 June 2016
I work for excel staffing for 6 mouths. I really didn't like that job because I was working night shifts and they move me to first shift in the morning and my hour rate went down.
Pros
free lunch
mail room
Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NM14 May 2016
love mailroom and reallly enjoy to work..the more I like so much is billing printing and ongoing mail their bills....if someone is sick i am willing to take place for them...
Special Educator at Baltimore city public schools
Accounting and Analysis Adjuster (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MD5 April 2016
working with children with emotional disorders was an exciting and stressful job but very satisfying for me. Working with co-workers that were all on the same mission of educating our future leaders.
Liked working for this company
temp work at Clariant (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NM23 March 2016
I give them a 5 star in a lot. They treat there employees well. get paperwork, get measuring equipment. check on paper, and product to make sure its good. clean up area and equipment when done for the day.
Pros
got to get in a raffling for following safely rules and regulations
Cons
nothing really
Loved working here, wish it could of been long term though
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, MN5 February 2016
Everyone was nice and work hard in getting me employed. There where many opportunities available and the pay was great.
i did construction cleanup
construction worker (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VA4 February 2016
a yypical day was in at 7am and out at 4pm.i learned the construction business and how to work safe on them.the management was hard.a lot of people telling you what do.i got along good with my co-worker. i had a good team.the hardest part of the job was starting a job and moving on before finishing it.the most enjoyable part was the end of the day.
Pros
working with different types of people.
Cons
at the end of the day when the work is done safey.
Productive, great opportunity to learn in dfiferent enviroments
LVN (Current Employee) –  Tyler, TX3 February 2016
Great flexibility with schedule, Management staff above average, easy to work with, always acknowledged for good work ethics, opportunity to work in different facilities and learn a variety of skills.
Pros
Flexible schedule
Cons
Ocassionally shifts are cancelled
Temp to Hire
Temporary Staffing (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NM27 January 2016
Excel Staffing is a great company to work for. Versatile in the industries they service, placements go far in Albuquerque. It is a temporary staffing company, so many companies may not be eager to hire someone straight off the bat.
Pros
Weekly Paychecks
Cons
Temp-status longevity
Human Services Assistant - EDI & EAP (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VA6 January 2016
A typical day at work is assisting clients via telephone or in person. The most enjoyable part of my job is knowing when a client walks out with a smile on there face knowing that I have gone above and beyond my means to assist them.
Good
Warehouse associate (Current Employee) –  Reynoldsburg, OH31 December 2015
Depending on where you located. A typical work day can be like any regular work day. I've learned a lot at the company they placed me at.
Pros
Good job
Cons
Short breaks
Great Place To Work
Certified Nurse Assistant/PRN (Current Employee) –  Greensboro, NC13 November 2015
I have been with Excel for around 3 years now. They are very polite, helpful, knowledgeable, dependable, respectful, and a great place to work for. Lots of flexibility which is great being a mom and student. Love this company. Great office staff. They are very humble and nice people.
Pros
Great office staff, pay, and flexibility
Cons
Need more staffing facilities and hours
a good place too work
Warehouse Specialist (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OH13 November 2015
I was at three sites with excel. They were able too find me work fast. Their knowledge of what i would need for each site was on point. they were able too tell who I would meet with and provide adequate direction too the location.
Pros
direct deposit was made available
Cons
the long hours were become a bit much 64 hours mandatory ever week

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Excel Staffing Services. Our community is ready to answer.