Excel Staffing Services Employee Reviews

assembly
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMJune 6, 2016
I work for excel staffing for 6 mouths. I really didn't like that job because I was working night shifts and they move me to first shift in the morning and my hour rate went down.
Pros
free lunch
mail room
Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMMay 14, 2016
love mailroom and reallly enjoy to work..the more I like so much is billing printing and ongoing mail their bills....if someone is sick i am willing to take place for them...
Special Educator at Baltimore city public schools
Accounting and Analysis Adjuster (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDApril 5, 2016
working with children with emotional disorders was an exciting and stressful job but very satisfying for me. Working with co-workers that were all on the same mission of educating our future leaders.
Liked working for this company
temp work at Clariant (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMMarch 23, 2016
I give them a 5 star in a lot. They treat there employees well. get paperwork, get measuring equipment. check on paper, and product to make sure its good. clean up area and equipment when done for the day.
Pros
got to get in a raffling for following safely rules and regulations
Cons
nothing really
Loved working here, wish it could of been long term though
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, MNFebruary 5, 2016
Everyone was nice and work hard in getting me employed. There where many opportunities available and the pay was great.
i did construction cleanup
construction worker (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAFebruary 4, 2016
a yypical day was in at 7am and out at 4pm.i learned the construction business and how to work safe on them.the management was hard.a lot of people telling you what do.i got along good with my co-worker. i had a good team.the hardest part of the job was starting a job and moving on before finishing it.the most enjoyable part was the end of the day.
Pros
working with different types of people.
Cons
at the end of the day when the work is done safey.
Productive, great opportunity to learn in dfiferent enviroments
LVN (Current Employee) –  Tyler, TXFebruary 3, 2016
Great flexibility with schedule, Management staff above average, easy to work with, always acknowledged for good work ethics, opportunity to work in different facilities and learn a variety of skills.
Pros
Flexible schedule
Cons
Ocassionally shifts are cancelled
Temp to Hire
Temporary Staffing (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMJanuary 27, 2016
Excel Staffing is a great company to work for. Versatile in the industries they service, placements go far in Albuquerque. It is a temporary staffing company, so many companies may not be eager to hire someone straight off the bat.
Pros
Weekly Paychecks
Cons
Temp-status longevity
Human Services Assistant - EDI & EAP (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAJanuary 6, 2016
A typical day at work is assisting clients via telephone or in person. The most enjoyable part of my job is knowing when a client walks out with a smile on there face knowing that I have gone above and beyond my means to assist them.
Good
Warehouse associate (Current Employee) –  Reynoldsburg, OHDecember 31, 2015
Depending on where you located. A typical work day can be like any regular work day. I've learned a lot at the company they placed me at.
Pros
Good job
Cons
Short breaks
Great Place To Work
Certified Nurse Assistant/PRN (Current Employee) –  Greensboro, NCNovember 13, 2015
I have been with Excel for around 3 years now. They are very polite, helpful, knowledgeable, dependable, respectful, and a great place to work for. Lots of flexibility which is great being a mom and student. Love this company. Great office staff. They are very humble and nice people.
Pros
Great office staff, pay, and flexibility
Cons
Need more staffing facilities and hours
a good place too work
Warehouse Specialist (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHNovember 13, 2015
I was at three sites with excel. They were able too find me work fast. Their knowledge of what i would need for each site was on point. they were able too tell who I would meet with and provide adequate direction too the location.
Pros
direct deposit was made available
Cons
the long hours were become a bit much 64 hours mandatory ever week
Lots of hours
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Pataskala, OHNovember 5, 2015
Worked 10 - 12 hour days. No time for personal business.
Not well managed or organized.. Floor was always filled with trash.
good work environment
RN (Current Employee) –  Flint, TXSeptember 14, 2015
Supportive management. Flexible scheduling. Good pay compensation. Quick pay offered. Worked hard to find steady work and contracts. Office manager very understanding and easy to get along with. Overall good work environment.
Very Helpful
Temporary Worker (Current Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMSeptember 3, 2015
This company really goes out of it's way to try and help you find and keep a job of your choosing. Sometimes the job assignments are short-term, and others are long-term, but no matter what, if you are looking for a full-time or even part-time position, they constantly go out of their way to try and find you the right job, with the hours you are looking for.
Pros
Hard Working Staff Members
Cons
Sometimes Short Assignments
Very nice people to work with.
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Greensboro, NCJuly 27, 2015
The company allows me to travel to different facilities, caring for the geriatric. It is very rewarding to serve the families of different cultures.
unsure?
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMJuly 13, 2015
I worked for this company once and the experience wasn't very pleasant. They were not as helpful when I needed their support when came across an issue with discrimination. Wasn't very happy with how the company handled the situation.
productive and strict on conduct
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Freeport, TXJuly 7, 2015
Got to be badged in before 6, Meeting in control room, Go over game plan and safety, Fill out all check sheets before work is started, Go to work, Make time for your own breaks, Make time for your own lunch, Go back to work, Make time for your own breaks, Clean up, Badge out no earlier than 6:00.

I learned how to use your time wisely, I learned how to inspect and operate a forklift, I learned how to make pvc, I learned how to fill hopper cars up with different material.

The hardest part of the job in my opinion would be the grade changes, switching product, which means changing all the materials you've been using and cleaning out there tanks in a certain amount of time.

The most enjoyable part of the job would definitely be getting paid through lunch, and making time for your own breaks.
Non enjoyable work environment
Photographer (Former Employee) –  Reynoldsburg, OHMay 11, 2015
non friendly environment and company would not listen to complaints that were needed to fix issues. Excel is a staffing agency and when I was unhappy with my assignment I went to my staffing agency 4 times in over six month period to have my assignment ended and they would not cooperate.
Very nice company to work for on a pt basis
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Greensboro, NCMay 11, 2015
Ecxel is a very wonderful place to work however you need to have another job as well because sometimes there may be no work available for you .