Excel Staffing Services

Excel Staffing Services Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
challenging
Nursing Certified Assistant (Former Employee), Greensboro, NCMarch 29, 2014
I worked in a lot of different places, exposing me to so many different types of need of care
Great company to work for.
Customer Service (Current Employee), Reynoldsburg, OhioFebruary 12, 2014
Great company to work for. Very flexible and accommodating in working with my school schedule.
The assignments at Excel Staffing is competitive and great learning experience.
Customer Service Counselor (Former Employee), Columbus, OHNovember 8, 2013
Pros: had long lunch breaks
Cons: had no benefits and worked some saturdays
I enjoyed working with excel staffing. The jobs they provide is competitive and great learning experience. I enjoy working with people on the phone. Helping people to solve problems, know at the end of the day good or bad customers know here they stand with the tax related business. It was rewarding to know the fraud cases were stopped in the tracks. – more... I was treated with respect on the jobs and there i met great people as co-workers. Everyone worked as a team player to ensure resources came together as one. I take pride in my work to give the employer good standings with the customers. – less
very fun work place but it was hard work.
Machine Operator (Former Employee), Jackson, MIOctober 1, 2013
Pros: the coworkers
Cons: it was dirty
The things i learned where how to work hard and staying positive in a stressful and fast work place.
Management was kind of iffy about where we worked at i ran drill lines and CNC machines and lathes but i spent most of my time on the drill line.
The coworkers are what made the job fun and enjoyable.
the hardest part of the job was it was very very – more... dirty and the metal shavings would cut my hands bad because i couldn't wear gloves on the drill line.
The best part of the job was the coworkers and that management wasn't very strict about conversing with each other. – less
Average staffing service.
Teacher's Assistant (Former Employee), Cincinnati, OHSeptember 26, 2013
Did acquire full time and permanent employment that came from a temporary assignment.
Productive and fun working enviroment
Picker/Packer (Former Employee), OHSeptember 7, 2013
The parts of the job that i enjoy is just being able to come into work see my coworkers and getting the job done.
Staffing agency
Equity Analyst (Former Employee), Richmond, VAAugust 5, 2013
Pretty decent. I was barely intouch with them during my assignment. Gotten paid on time
Not a very good place to work.
General Laborer (Former Employee), Orlando, FLJanuary 19, 2013
Pros: the only pro was being able to work.
Cons: there are too many cons to list.
There weren't really any typical days as it was a temporary staffing agency. Worked with a lot of different people, which is normal for that type of company.
They did not seem to care about their employees.
The hardest part of working there was going to different types of jobs all the time.
Kept you on your toes
Receptionist (Former Employee), Amarillo, TexasNovember 30, 2012
Pros: freebies, good happy place to work
Cons: daily changes that you have to remember
Worked for Anderson Merchandisers in Amarillo, Tx. This was my first call center job and I'm so glad it was. I loved this job! Books, Music and Videos were the freebie perks! Assisting merchandisers for Wal-Mart was great! Almost all were kind and you did the job together. If you are not a person who is used to change on a daily basis then this job – more... is not for you. It's faced paced and you have to keep up with a lot of information that changes quickly. Had to keep a huge binder to refer to. – less
Productive and fun workplace
Mail/Document Specialist (Former Employee), San Francisco, CAOctober 18, 2012
Pros: free coffee, lunch and etc.
Cons: temp
This was a great job. The co-worker were nice and helpful. I learn different things.
Flexible employment environment
RN-- Engineered and coordinated nursing care (Former Employee), Greensboro, NCOctober 7, 2012
Pros: comparative salary and compensation
All staff were offered daily assignments that exceeded daily expectations geared toward nursing process
nice people to work with.
PRESS OPERATOR (Former Employee), OTP co. , chaskaOctober 3, 2012
Helpful and taking care of people.
Nice place to work, good supervisors, helpful co-workers.
TEMPORARY POSITION
Accounting Assistant (Former Employee), Alpharetta, GAJuly 18, 2012
Pros: free lunch.
Cons: short breaks
Typical workday, commercial collections. I was a temp at Siemens for the collections dept to assit them on collecting debt. The project that I was working on was not put together well...so therefore the assignment ended quickly. Co-workers were friendly.
nice place
Staffing Coordinator (Former Employee), Tyler, TXJuly 18, 2012
Pros: good pay for short hours
Cons: hours not guaranteed
On-call staffing coordinator for 6 years. Worked this around my full time job at Burns Commercial Properties LLC. Got along well with coworkers and with hospital and nursing staff.
about Excel
Executive Assistant/ Office Events Coordinator (Former Employee), Lompoc, CAJuly 13, 2012
Pros: free food! great hours and great pay
Cons: none really. they are great
Loved the company. Im blessed to have gotten to work for them
It is a good place to work.
Packer (Current Employee), Edina, MNMay 9, 2012
I package pies and sometimes help out in production. It is interesting to watch mass production of pies.
Overall, it was a good experience.
Housekeeping (Former Employee), Cincinnati, OHApril 11, 2012
Prepared carts before beginning cleaning. I learned how to properly clean restrooms and bedrooms. Management was always on-site and there to answer any questions I had. My co-workers performed good team work. I believe the hardest part of the job was some work conditions, which in my opinion were unsafe.The most enjoyable part of the job was satisfying – more... the client and tenents. – less
Friendly staff
Warehouse associate (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAMarch 28, 2012
They give job placement with strong companies but they are not long term.Only downfall is that it may a period with no work.
Professional and pleasant staff. Compensates accordingly
Administrative and Personal Assistant (Former Employee), Brooklyn, NYMarch 22, 2012
Worked with one company for several months. The company and Excel Staffing Services staff members were professional. Pleasurable experience.
Great Place to work!
Office Manager (Former Employee), Brooklyn CenterDecember 5, 2011
Great Place to work!
Flexible hours and convenient locations. Caring staff that wanted people to succeed and company was dedicated to keeping people employed. Would recommend any time!

SarahAna – July 15, 2012

This Company rips off their chemists. In Albuquerque they are only paying $14/hr when the average pay is $22/hr. Stay away from this evil company!