Excel Personnel

Excel Personnel Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Excel is Excellent
Receptionist/Administration (Current Employee), Kelowna, BCJanuary 8, 2013
they provide temporary positions with various locations in the area in which I live.
Produtive and proud place of business
Production Associate (Former Employee), Lincoln, NEMarch 19, 2014
Cons: short breaks great pay
It was a friendly environment to work for everyone was generous and caring
Gets the job done
temp (Former Employee), Denver, COJanuary 16, 2014
Pros: fun environments
Cons: office needs work
The people i worked with were awesome. They did find me work very fast and i appreciate that.
Wonderful Work Environment
On-Site Manager (Former Employee), Lincoln, NEJune 9, 2013
While working at Excel Personnel, I not only had the opportunity to work with wonderful individuals, but I learned far more than I could have imagined in only a year and a half. The management was wonderful, helpful, and kind. They taught me all about the aspects of staffing, working in HR, and being a team player. They pushed me to be the best I could – more... be, and at times, I felt like I may not be able to live up to their expectations, but they were also so encouraging when I needed help, and forgiving when I made mistakes, letting me learn from them. I worked as a staffing agent, then moved up to an on-site manager. Working with our employees was the most rewarding part of my job. Helping individuals find work, and being there to assist them in any way that I could.
I would highly recommend this company to anyone looking to work in human resources or anyone looking to work for a staffing agency. – less
Best staffing agency in town.
Temporary Assignments (Former Employee), Louisville, CODecember 10, 2012
I've been steadily employed through Excel Personnel for the last 3 years. I've enjoyed each job I've received through them thoroughly. I would recommend anyone looking for immediate work to register through Excel Personnel and see if they can help employ them.