Excel Personnel

Excel Personnel Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
easy going but hard working no messing around. great enviroment.
general labour (Former Employee), Montréal, QCMay 26, 2014
my jobs are safe and secure, the people are very nice. they teach u what you have to know with grace , patient with you.
Excel is Excellent
Receptionist/Administration (Current Employee), Kelowna, BCJanuary 8, 2013
they provide temporary positions with various locations in the area in which I live.
Fun place
Insert pilot maps (Former Employee), Denver CoApril 27, 2014
would insert pilot maps and would revise them.
The most enjoyable part of my job was working with others
Produtive and proud place of business
Production Associate (Former Employee), Lincoln, NEMarch 19, 2014
Cons: short breaks great pay
It was a friendly environment to work for everyone was generous and caring
Gets the job done
temp (Former Employee), Denver, COJanuary 16, 2014
Pros: fun environments
Cons: office needs work
The people i worked with were awesome. They did find me work very fast and i appreciate that.
Productive days recruiting
Staffing Manager, Branch Manager (Current Employee), Lincoln, NEAugust 1, 2013
Open the office, check voicemails and emails. Get ready for interviews for the day, and get appointments set up for days to follow.
Hardest part of the job is finding great quality people for open positions. Most enjoyable is finding that great person to fill an open order and having them appreciate the job that they are about to embark on.
My boss – more... is a very big part of my life here at Excel. We have bonded very well and we make a great team. – less
Wonderful Work Environment
On-Site Manager (Former Employee), Lincoln, NEJune 9, 2013
While working at Excel Personnel, I not only had the opportunity to work with wonderful individuals, but I learned far more than I could have imagined in only a year and a half. The management was wonderful, helpful, and kind. They taught me all about the aspects of staffing, working in HR, and being a team player. They pushed me to be the best I could – more... be, and at times, I felt like I may not be able to live up to their expectations, but they were also so encouraging when I needed help, and forgiving when I made mistakes, letting me learn from them. I worked as a staffing agent, then moved up to an on-site manager. Working with our employees was the most rewarding part of my job. Helping individuals find work, and being there to assist them in any way that I could.
I would highly recommend this company to anyone looking to work in human resources or anyone looking to work for a staffing agency. – less