Excel Personnel Employee Reviews in Canada

• Salary/Benefits
My long time friends since day one.
Warehouse Clerk (Former Employee), Ottawa, ONMarch 23, 2016
I came onboard with Excel Personnel when full time jobs were scarce in the 80's. They have stuck by me through thick and thin, and I will NEVER leave them even through retirement. If called upon and can perform the task requested, I shall answer their call. Excel will be there with full support. Go team Go!.
Enjoyable Company to work for
Reception / Office Assistant (Current Employee), Kamloops, BCNovember 25, 2015
Pros: Having the flexablity to working with different companies in town.
Cons: Not always having enought work to keep me busy.
Working at Excel has given me the chance to find out what the working experiences in Kamloops are like. They have been very flexible and accommodating for the type of work I am interested in pursuing.
Contracts
Office Administrator - Contract Positions (Former Employee), KamloopsJuly 22, 2015
Pros: The different companies
Worked for a variety of companies as I worked on contracts. The hardest part of job was leaving the contracts after they where done. The most enjoyable part was learning about all the different companies
Fun
Temporary Contract (Current Employee), Prince George, BCJune 2, 2015
They work around your schedule, and do there best to find you temp jobs, great place to work. The bosses are very understanding to your issues if any arise and are willing to work hard for you so you always get paid on time.
Excel is Excellent
Receptionist/Administration (Current Employee), Kelowna, BCJanuary 8, 2013
they provide temporary positions with various locations in the area in which I live.