One of our client's is seeking hiring a new personnel to enter relevant data into SIIMs, and maintain contact records and files of all correspondence related to the company.
The work requires a high level of quality in regard to data entry and consistency in the entry, coding and summarization of data.
This position is a full time contract position for the next couple of months
Key tasks involved in this work include:
- Recoding the date of each contact record
- Writing short event summaries for each record of contact
- Correctly associating correspondence with identified stakeholders or Aboriginal groups
- Entering the core elements of all contact records into the database under a defined set of project codes
- Identifying and recording any action items in the correspondence, conversations and meeting notes being entered into SIIMS
- Ensuring proper spelling and grammar for all data entries
- Uploading Word files, PDFs and scanned copies of any relevant material to the associated data records
- Keep and manage the raw data in an organized structure and keep track of data entry numbers
- Working with staff to ensure consistency and quality of data entry
- Demonstrated data entry and database management experience
- General knowledge of the resource management field and associated terms
- Familiarity with provincial and federal government departments involved in the environmental assessment process.
- Typing speed of at least 50 words per minute
- Ability to focus and work consistently on data entry for full days of work
- Calm approach to work
- Demonstrated ability to be thorough in data review and data entry tasks
- Familiarity with a variety of document format and document transfer tools.
- Comfort working on data entry tasks in a full time capacity.
Register and Submit Your Resume to this job at http://excel.bc.ca/opportunities/Job #2408
(Resume's accepted only in Word Document format)
Excel Personnel provides Permanent, Temporary, Contract Staffing Solutions, Payrolling Services and Executive Search Services for all...