Excel Employment Employee Review

View all Excel Employment reviews

Good organised working environment
Replenisher (Former Employee) –  Corby8 January 2013
A typical day would start by me coming into to work and clocking my arrival time. I would then proceed to my work station unless told otherwise by my team leader. In my work station I would have to replenish stock and manage missing stock. I would have to make sure that the waiting sheet is empty so that the pickers can do their job efficiently. I would also have to communicate to the team leader whenever stock had ran out.

I learnt a lot during my time at this company, mainly the importance of working as a team. To succeed everyone involved must combine their efforts, and I did exactly that by working hard day in and day out. This includes communication, another key part to a good team, I was able to understanding the importance of everybody knowing what is required of them and when.

The management at the company was of high standards, I always knew what was expected of me and what was required to do from day to day.

My co-workers were pleasant to be around, I am a strong believer of building good relationships with co-workers in order to function well within the company.

The hardest part of the job was picking up the slack when sometimes my team were unmotivated. The most enjoyable part was knowing I did a job well done at the end of the day due to my hard work.
Pros
close distance and good management
Cons
only seasonal job

Other Excel Employment Employee Reviews

Fun workplace
Documentation Specialist (Former Employee) –  Etobicoke, ON27 December 2014
Good place to work.
Mgmt okay.
Friendly environment.
Good pay scale.
I worked with many employers through Excel Employment Agency.
Production Associate (Former Employee) –  Etobicoke, ON21 May 2012
Every day was a typical day for me at work as I worked with many employers through Excel Employment Agency in all the shifts with different co-workers and supervisors and this unscheduled timing was the hardest part of my job.The most enjoyable part of my job was the work with the employers where I can use my mech. engg. skills.
Pros
scheduled work.
Cons
unscheduled timing.