Excel Employment

Excel Employment Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Good organised working environment
Replenisher (Former Employee), CorbyJanuary 8, 2013
Pros: close distance and good management
Cons: only seasonal job
A typical day would start by me coming into to work and clocking my arrival time. I would then proceed to my work station unless told otherwise by my team leader. In my work station I would have to replenish stock and manage missing stock. I would have to make sure that the waiting sheet is empty so that the pickers can do their job efficiently. I would – more... also have to communicate to the team leader whenever stock had ran out.

I learnt a lot during my time at this company, mainly the importance of working as a team. To succeed everyone involved must combine their efforts, and I did exactly that by working hard day in and day out. This includes communication, another key part to a good team, I was able to understanding the importance of everybody knowing what is required of them and when.

The management at the company was of high standards, I always knew what was expected of me and what was required to do from day to day.

My co-workers were pleasant to be around, I am a strong believer of building good relationships with co-workers in order to function well within the company.

The hardest part of the job was picking up the slack when sometimes my team were unmotivated. The most enjoyable part was knowing I did a job well done at the end of the day due to my hard work. – less

Excel Employment Photos