Exact Employee Reviews

Great work/life balance
SR. MAINTENANCE RENEWAL SPECIALIST (Current Employee) –  Dublin, OH15 June 2016
Exact has been a great place to work, especially with offering a great work/life balance. The internal processes can be challenging due to policies that are in place. Many of the processes could be streamlined to reduce the amount of time and amount of employees involved.
Pros
Work / Life balance
Cons
Work over load / Policy issues / Delay in communication
Productive, Fast paced, Problem solving
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  West Midlands5 April 2016
A typical day at work would be getting a handover from the previous shift leader, making sure all stations and jobs are covered.
Making sure all my staff members are following strict process guidelines, If any new containment jobs are raised making sure we have work instructions in place so all staff which know the procedure to follow and also train them on the process.
Small software company, great people
Sales & Marketing Contractor (Current Employee) –  San Mateo, CA28 July 2015
Great people to work with but North American branch is small and therefore not much growth opportunity. Everyone really cares about the work they do, and there is a great work/life balance. The vibes were great but like I said, it's a very small team that isn't growing.
Think before working for Exact Software, NA!
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OH22 February 2014
Exact is an international company, the main office is located in Delft, Netherlands. The management in the "Americas" IS NOT the best! At anytime, ANY TIME, this company will lay employees off and to "justify" their actions, they'll use performance evaluation as the reason. They will also lay off some people within an area and call it "restructuring," but it's really to get rid of the low performing people and will rehire for the positions. Don't be loyal to this company is they are not loyal to you. Since Ohio is "employment at will, they will use this to their advantage. Many people have worked there for years, as their previous employers were bought by Exact. What your back and good luck!
Fun and professional group of people
Marketing (Current Employee) –  US20 January 2014
I have been working for the Exact cloud unit now for over a year. It is interesting to work for a company based in another country - Holland. The company has gone thru a lot of change in the past couple of year s and now there is new management team in place.

I find the people to be very professional and supportive...best of all our office is fun which really makes all the difference. We have good products and a great opportunity ahead of us.

The hardest part is losing some independence as we report to a far off office.
Pros
People, products, opportunity
Cons
Reporting to head office
Believe what you read!!!
Sales Management (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OH15 November 2013
Exact is a low down slimy company, period! The culture here in the US is very low down. Upper management tends to "manage"'people out of their positions by using downsizing as a reason, but will turn right around and re-fill the same positions within 60 days. There is NO diversity in upper management at all and the HR Manager is a real ball breaker! The turn over is very high and the products lines aren't selling very well.
Pros
NONE
Cons
healthcare, lack of management opportunities, lack of diversity
Fun Workplace, and a great company to grow with!
Marketing/Sales (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis, MN20 January 2014
A fun and lively office to work in. In a growth and transition stage, so opportunity for personal growth is abundant. Co-workers are always willing to help with whatever you need. Management truly cares about what you are doing and your professional goals. Convenient location in Minneapolis suburb with all of the perks of being in a large city (onsite cafeteria, gym, shops, etc).
Pros
Office enviroment, flexible schedule
Very old products - poor management team
Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OH30 August 2013
Exact is a losing proposition. The are trying to sell a product called Macola that is so outdated. The product has had no R & D expeditures other than bug fixes. Their installed customers are a mess.

Management does not care about their customers and they care even less for the employees. Very poor business decisions. Treat the employees in an unprofessional manner.
Pros
Cons
Overall, the company just sucks.
Productive workplace
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  London24 April 2014
Get my rota and time sheets in order, check whether field workers are at their stations.
Developed excellent time management skills and working to deadlines.
The most enjoyable part of it was having to achieve excellent results in a problem prone area.
Great working environment
Marketing Communications Professional (Former Employee) –  上海市, C232 January 2014
First time I experienced working in China, I could have not found a better place. Great colleagues, great office, in an amazing city. People are dedicated and a joy to work with.
Growing business, lots of passion and excitement
Employee (Current Employee) –  Columbus, Ohio16 January 2014
I've been with Exact for going on a year, and have been pleasantly pleased with the company. They've been in a bit of a turn-around mood, and the hard work is starting to pay off. There are incredibly dedicated employees and the new management teams are actually interested in making employees happy! What a refreshing change! It's a fun environment in Columbus and while we work hard, we also play hard.
The hardest part of my job is finding the time to do everything that needs to be done. I don't think it's unusual to work lean these days, and trust me, Exact is lean! It's not always a bad thing, but occasionally, I feel the strain on my home life.
What I love most is that there are very specific challenges that I have been encouraged to embrace and solve without the typical scenario of having my hands tied with what I can and cannot do. It's definitely a different approach and I think goes to show that this company is indeed dedicated to finding unique and innovative solutions to challenging problems. I also love the management team. Not only do the have the experience and knowledge that make them solid mentors, but there are inclusive, fun and dedicated to the development of their teams. Especially my own manager.
Overall, it's becoming one of my favorite jobs that I've ever held.
Mooi bedrijf, mooi werk.
Customer Support Professional (Former Employee) –  Zwolle28 June 2016
Als Customer Supporter help je de klanten telefonisch met hun vragen over hun boekhoudsysteem. Dit verschilt van direct een standaard antwoord geven tot het samenwerken met de klant om een goede oplossing te zoeken die past bij de klant. Je helpt niet met de boekhouding. Aan het eind van het gesprek registreer je de vraag.

Het kan erg druk zijn, maar door de vele goede en ongelooflijk aardige collega's is de werkdruk meestal goed vol te houden.

Je hebt drie pauzes, waarvan één grote van een half uur. De meeste collega's lopen een rondje, zitten in de kantine of spelen tafelvoetbal of air hockey.

Erg leerzame omgeving, veel uitdaging, geweldige collega's.
Pros
Goede kantine, vrijdagmiddagborrel, goede werksfeer
Cons
Doorgroeien in Zwolle is lastig.
Goede werksfeer en leuke collega's
Support professional (Current Employee) –  Zwolle18 October 2016
Ondersteunen je graag in kennis opbouw van hun producten
Collega's willen altijd helpen
Goede werksfeer
Pros
begeleiding
Productieve en gezellige werkomgeving
telefoniste/receptioniste (Current Employee) –  amsterdam25 October 2012
Vindt het fijn om lekker bezig te zijn ,zoek altijd welwat om te doen als het een dagje rustiger is. Ik heb geleeerd dat de klant koning is en altijd vriendelijk en hulpvaardig te zijn.Het leukste vind ik om met menssen om te gaan direct of telefonisch en fijn als ik het "probleem"kan oplossen.Het leukste van de baan vind ik de afwisseld heid geen dag is heet zelfde
Razonable, empresa buena para trabajar
General Manager (Current Employee) –  Ciudad de México, DIF31 October 2012
Empresa razonable, buena para trabajar, aun que con pocos benefivios, pero competitiva en el mercado, buenos productos.
Pros
empresa holandesa relativamente estable en el mercadode erps
Cons
pocos beneficios, pocas posibilidades de crescimiento

2.9