Exact

Exact Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Job
supreme specialist (Former Employee), VilniusMay 14, 2014
* Provide telephone & remote technical support, diagnose user network faults to ensure restoration of user network services within the defined domain;
* Analyse & troubleshoot logged faults in order to provide working solutions & accurately isolate the root cause;
* Support, implementation & integration of new equipment and services;
* Administration – more... of local domain controllers, mail (MS Exchange) and other (backup, file share, etc.) servers;
* Management and administration of MS active directory (AD) resources;
* Identify the root causes of multiple alarm & fault indications;
* Implementation & Integration of LAN active components, supplied by CISCO Catalyst & HP ProCurve product line – less
Productive workplace
Office Manager (Former Employee), LondonApril 24, 2014
Get my rota and time sheets in order, check whether field workers are at their stations.
Developed excellent time management skills and working to deadlines.
The most enjoyable part of it was having to achieve excellent results in a problem prone area.
team spirit is the key of work success
Shop Assistant (Former Employee), Pretoria, GPFebruary 1, 2014
Pros: accounts allowance, flexible working hours
Cons: long hours of work on holidays, low salaries and less frequency in remuneration adjustments and lack of transparency in promotions
Working in a corporate organization requires effective team work and well grounded contributions from each team player. Work can only be done excellently with the cooperative efforts of everyone involved and this creates a synergic result that gets things done. A productive day for me, was marked by a value added output of the work done by all the team – more... players in the company I used to work for. The key to the management of the company rested on the work that was done by all the workers in the company that worked as one to yield a synergic result in output. Even the hardest moments in the work undertaking was easily overcame by the spirited work of all the workers working as one. The most glorious moments were the times when the job done was marked with customers departing from the shop with a satisfied smile and closing the day with a record figure of total sales. – less
Fun Workplace, and a great company to grow with!
Marketing/Sales (Current Employee), Minneapolis, MNJanuary 20, 2014
Pros: office enviroment, flexible schedule
A fun and lively office to work in. In a growth and transition stage, so opportunity for personal growth is abundant. Co-workers are always willing to help with whatever you need. Management truly cares about what you are doing and your professional goals. Convenient location in Minneapolis suburb with all of the perks of being in a large city (onsite – more... cafeteria, gym, shops, etc). – less
Fun and professional group of people
Marketing (Current Employee), USJanuary 20, 2014
Pros: people, products, opportunity
Cons: reporting to head office
I have been working for the Exact cloud unit now for over a year. It is interesting to work for a company based in another country - Holland. The company has gone thru a lot of change in the past couple of year s and now there is new management team in place.

I find the people to be very professional and supportive...best of all our office is fun which – more... really makes all the difference. We have good products and a great opportunity ahead of us.

The hardest part is losing some independence as we report to a far off office. – less
Growing business, lots of passion and excitement
Employee (Current Employee), Columbus, OhioJanuary 16, 2014
I've been with Exact for going on a year, and have been pleasantly pleased with the company. They've been in a bit of a turn-around mood, and the hard work is starting to pay off. There are incredibly dedicated employees and the new management teams are actually interested in making employees happy! What a refreshing change! It's a fun environment in – more... Columbus and while we work hard, we also play hard.
The hardest part of my job is finding the time to do everything that needs to be done. I don't think it's unusual to work lean these days, and trust me, Exact is lean! It's not always a bad thing, but occasionally, I feel the strain on my home life.
What I love most is that there are very specific challenges that I have been encouraged to embrace and solve without the typical scenario of having my hands tied with what I can and cannot do. It's definitely a different approach and I think goes to show that this company is indeed dedicated to finding unique and innovative solutions to challenging problems. I also love the management team. Not only do the have the experience and knowledge that make them solid mentors, but there are inclusive, fun and dedicated to the development of their teams. Especially my own manager.
Overall, it's becoming one of my favorite jobs that I've ever held. – less
Believe what you read!!!
Sales Management (Former Employee), Columbus, OHNovember 15, 2013
Cons: healthcare, lack of management opportunities, lack of diversity
Exact is a low down slimy company, period! The culture here in the US is very low down. Upper management tends to "manage"'people out of their positions by using downsizing as a reason, but will turn right around and re-fill the same positions within 60 days. There is NO diversity in upper management at all and the HR Manager is a real ball breaker! – more... The turn over is very high and the products lines aren't selling very well. – less
productive and fun
sales assistant (Former Employee), Cape Town, WCJuly 8, 2013
assisting customers, customer service, that customer is always right and how to calm a customer down and come to agreement (conflict management).
conflict management, communications skills and making decisions on behalf of the employer
assisting and maintaining a good relationship with co-workers
the security wasn't tight therefore we had to deal with – more... thieves at the same time that was the hardest part at times
pay day is the most enjoyable part – less
FUN AND UNFAIR
SALES EXECUTIVE (Former Employee), RANDFONTEIN JHB GAUTENGApril 22, 2013
Pros: yes
Cons: no
IT IF FUN TO WORK FOR THEM AT FIRST BUT I GOT THE FEELING THAT I WAS NOT GROWING N THE COMPANY AS I EXPECTED
Productive and fun workplace.
2- Office manager (Former Employee), ugandaFebruary 10, 2013
Attend to customers register complaints and try to solve some of them on behalf of the director on a daily basis,run the day to day activities of the office deliver products to customers,Conduct market research among others.
I learnt evrything to do with customer care,marketing,delivering products among others as shown in the resume.I gained experience – more... in team work and administrative work.The co-workers were very cooperative so ididnot have any problems dealing with them.
The hardest part of the job was low pay and many administrative tasks.The most enjoyable part of the job was dealing with customers.I would feel very proud while delivering the customer's products,while conducting research for our company among many others as long as it was to deal with a customer. – less
NO FUN JUST WORK
SALES LADY (Current Employee), VANGATE MALLJanuary 23, 2013
Pros: no insentives
Cons: long hours
I ENJOY WORKING WITH PEOPLE ALTHOUGH AT WORK NOBODY IS WILLING TO HELP ONE ANOTHER
Empresa agradável de trabalhar.
ascenssorista (Former Employee), Belo Horizonte, MGDecember 1, 2014
Pros: não tinha refeição na empresa.
Cons: fornece vale-refeição.
Aprendi na empresa a atender o público como trata-los, meus colegas de trabalho eram muito bom de trabalhar com eles. Não tinham parte difícil, a parte mais agradável era a atenção dos visitantes.
empresa sem organização, péssimo de trabalhar
Recepcionista (Current Employee), Barueri, SPMarch 19, 2013
Pros: não tem refeição na empresa
Cons: nem todo dia tenho hora de almoço de tanto serviço que dão para realizar
Fui contratada como recepcionista mais fazia todo o serviço de financeiro, RH. Sem organização.
Productieve en gezellige werkomgeving
telefoniste/receptioniste (Current Employee), amsterdamOctober 25, 2012
Vindt het fijn om lekker bezig te zijn ,zoek altijd welwat om te doen als het een dagje rustiger is. Ik heb geleeerd dat de klant koning is en altijd vriendelijk en hulpvaardig te zijn.Het leukste vind ik om met menssen om te gaan direct of telefonisch en fijn als ik het "probleem"kan oplossen.Het leukste van de baan vind ik de afwisseld heid geen dag – more... is heet zelfde – less

About Exact

Established in 1984, Exact is one of the world’s leading providers of business software solutions. Serving entrepreneurial – Read more