Exact Employee Reviews

dgdfhh dfsdgfs
GDC qualified Dental Nurse (Former Employee) –  efwegfewgeg29 September 2017
yes brilliant
day was good did admin things
culture great
every day was fab!!!

i dont understand what company exact is and why i am being asked to write a review! makes no sense.
please can someone email me and explain why this is necessary
please let me know

i ddidnt want to write a review for bespoke
Pros
gd
Cons
fgsgdd
Fun Software Company to work for
Support Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OH7 June 2017
Business software company
Good Managers
Great work/life balance
Good managers
Fun company to work with
Supportive co-workers
Good Benefits
Room to advance career
Pros
Good managers, supportive co-workers
Teamwork and nice colleagues make every day fun and full of possibilities.
Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Delft31 May 2017
The nicest part about Exact is that you work in small teams on very interesting and challenging projects. These projects can be long term, like building a complete new product or small, like new features in the existing product lines. Often we need to change our skills when the market is asking for it. For example, 5 years ago we moved to Mobile Applications development and had to learn new languages and tools. Everyday I am still excited to sit down with the team, have discussions on the workflow, make decisions together and make great new Apps. Time pressure and deciding what has priority are often the toughest parts of the job. I always want too much in too little time. But if you can do this together with the team you can not make a mistake about it.
Pros
Lots of people from around the world in one building. Challenging projects, Newest development tools
Cons
Timepressure, Besides internal restaurant no other food or bars in the neighborhood
Modern softwarebedrijf met interessante uitdagingen
Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Delft31 May 2017
Modern tech bedrijf met enorm veel uitdagingen op het gebied van software engineering!
Er is veel vrijheid om met eigen initiatieven te komen. Heb je een goed idee voor verbetering van de gebruikte technologieën? Bij Exact krijg je de ruimte om zoiets verder uit te werken en te bewijzen dat iets werkt. We bezoeken ook regelmatig conferenties om op de hoogte te blijven van de laatste ontwikkelingen. Er is een sterke focus op innovatie.
De afgelopen jaren aan veel verschillende uitdagingen gewerkt. Bezig geweest met microservices, CI/CD, public cloud, test frameworks, verschillende frontend technologiëen, etc!
Een groot pluspunt zijn de gezellige collega's en de leuke sfeer die er hangt! Jong en oud, mannen en vrouwen in redelijk evenwicht, en allerlei nationaliteiten. Bij de borrel op vrijdagmiddag is het altijd druk. Het kantoor in Delft is goed bereikbaar en zo nu en dan thuiswerken is ook een optie, mits niet structureel. Het kantoor is mooi, er is veel licht, en er is zelfs een fitnessruimte. Salarissen liggen niet al te hoog, maar een leuke werkomgeving is ook wat waard.
Pros
Veel ruimte voor eigen initiatief, mooi kantoor, leuke uitdagingen, leuke collega's
Cons
Salaris
Accounting software company
Accounting, IT Manager (Former Employee) –  Miami, FL28 April 2017
I learned so much here, they gave us a full training on all computers and networking environments as well as all accounting functions. This place was great!
fun
stylist (Current Employee) –  Postmasburg, Northern Cape25 March 2017
I work as a stylist at exact.postmasburg Admin, merchandising, filling, customer services and house keeping. Cellphone consultant. And as a cashier.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
good
Admin Officer (Former Employee) –  Kerala16 February 2017
Good company to work for who value their employees.

The pay is competitive with others in the industry and opportunities for growth are open to all

The culture is great. Hard working but laid back.

New management team is very open to new ideas and is constantly seeking ways to improve employee experience.

Job is the same ever day but this is made interesting by delivering to different customers everyday
Pros
feel free
Cons
lomg hours
Productive and hardworking
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Century City, Western Cape24 January 2017
It's great platform,I learned alot about fashion and marketing industry. How to deal with customers and how to behave at workplace.
Pros
Lunchtime: 13:00pm - 16:00pm
Cons
10 hours
Ambitious and fast growing tech company
Online Marketeer (Current Employee) –  Delft20 December 2016
I work at the headquarters of Exact in Delft, NL. There are lots of smart and enthusiastic colleagues here with deep knowledge in their field. It's a great place to learn about marketing. Lot's of fun events (Yearly Christmas party, Exact Live, Hackathons etc.) Coffee is great, lunch too.
Pros
Smart collegues, open door policy. Lots of room for own ideas.
Cons
Office is next to the highway in the middle of nowhere.
Great customers and co-workers.
Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, MN17 November 2016
I enjoyed what I was doing, working with my customers. Very busy workday. High volume outbound calling. Went through 4 managers in 5 years. Co-workers are great! Very talented group!
Pros
Great benefits, coworkers and customers.
Cons
Management - revolving door.
Goede werksfeer en leuke collega's
Support professional (Current Employee) –  Zwolle18 October 2016
Ondersteunen je graag in kennis opbouw van hun producten
Collega's willen altijd helpen
Goede werksfeer
Pros
begeleiding
Mooi bedrijf, mooi werk.
Customer Support Professional (Former Employee) –  Zwolle28 June 2016
Als Customer Supporter help je de klanten telefonisch met hun vragen over hun boekhoudsysteem. Dit verschilt van direct een standaard antwoord geven tot het samenwerken met de klant om een goede oplossing te zoeken die past bij de klant. Je helpt niet met de boekhouding. Aan het eind van het gesprek registreer je de vraag.

Het kan erg druk zijn, maar door de vele goede en ongelooflijk aardige collega's is de werkdruk meestal goed vol te houden.

Je hebt drie pauzes, waarvan één grote van een half uur. De meeste collega's lopen een rondje, zitten in de kantine of spelen tafelvoetbal of air hockey.

Erg leerzame omgeving, veel uitdaging, geweldige collega's.
Pros
Goede kantine, vrijdagmiddagborrel, goede werksfeer
Cons
Doorgroeien in Zwolle is lastig.
Great work/life balance
SR. MAINTENANCE RENEWAL SPECIALIST (Current Employee) –  Dublin, OH15 June 2016
Exact has been a great place to work, especially with offering a great work/life balance. The internal processes can be challenging due to policies that are in place. Many of the processes could be streamlined to reduce the amount of time and amount of employees involved.
Pros
Work / Life balance
Cons
Work over load / Policy issues / Delay in communication
Productive, Fast paced, Problem solving
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  West Midlands5 April 2016
A typical day at work would be getting a handover from the previous shift leader, making sure all stations and jobs are covered.
Making sure all my staff members are following strict process guidelines, If any new containment jobs are raised making sure we have work instructions in place so all staff which know the procedure to follow and also train them on the process.
Small software company, great people
Sales & Marketing Contractor (Current Employee) –  San Mateo, CA28 July 2015
Great people to work with but North American branch is small and therefore not much growth opportunity. Everyone really cares about the work they do, and there is a great work/life balance. The vibes were great but like I said, it's a very small team that isn't growing.
Productive workplace
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  London24 April 2014
Get my rota and time sheets in order, check whether field workers are at their stations.
Developed excellent time management skills and working to deadlines.
The most enjoyable part of it was having to achieve excellent results in a problem prone area.
Think before working for Exact Software, NA!
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OH22 February 2014
Exact is an international company, the main office is located in Delft, Netherlands. The management in the "Americas" IS NOT the best! At anytime, ANY TIME, this company will lay employees off and to "justify" their actions, they'll use performance evaluation as the reason. They will also lay off some people within an area and call it "restructuring," but it's really to get rid of the low performing people and will rehire for the positions. Don't be loyal to this company is they are not loyal to you. Since Ohio is "employment at will, they will use this to their advantage. Many people have worked there for years, as their previous employers were bought by Exact. What your back and good luck!
Fun Workplace, and a great company to grow with!
Marketing/Sales (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis, MN20 January 2014
A fun and lively office to work in. In a growth and transition stage, so opportunity for personal growth is abundant. Co-workers are always willing to help with whatever you need. Management truly cares about what you are doing and your professional goals. Convenient location in Minneapolis suburb with all of the perks of being in a large city (onsite cafeteria, gym, shops, etc).
Pros
Office enviroment, flexible schedule
Fun and professional group of people
Marketing (Current Employee) –  US20 January 2014
I have been working for the Exact cloud unit now for over a year. It is interesting to work for a company based in another country - Holland. The company has gone thru a lot of change in the past couple of year s and now there is new management team in place.

I find the people to be very professional and supportive...best of all our office is fun which really makes all the difference. We have good products and a great opportunity ahead of us.

The hardest part is losing some independence as we report to a far off office.
Pros
People, products, opportunity
Cons
Reporting to head office
Growing business, lots of passion and excitement
Employee (Current Employee) –  Columbus, Ohio16 January 2014
I've been with Exact for going on a year, and have been pleasantly pleased with the company. They've been in a bit of a turn-around mood, and the hard work is starting to pay off. There are incredibly dedicated employees and the new management teams are actually interested in making employees happy! What a refreshing change! It's a fun environment in Columbus and while we work hard, we also play hard.
The hardest part of my job is finding the time to do everything that needs to be done. I don't think it's unusual to work lean these days, and trust me, Exact is lean! It's not always a bad thing, but occasionally, I feel the strain on my home life.
What I love most is that there are very specific challenges that I have been encouraged to embrace and solve without the typical scenario of having my hands tied with what I can and cannot do. It's definitely a different approach and I think goes to show that this company is indeed dedicated to finding unique and innovative solutions to challenging problems. I also love the management team. Not only do the have the experience and knowledge that make them solid mentors, but there are inclusive, fun and dedicated to the development of their teams. Especially my own manager.
Overall, it's becoming one of my favorite jobs that I've ever held.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Exact. Our community is ready to answer.