Evraz Place Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Productive place to work and making friends
Banquet Server (Former Employee) –  Regina, SK21 January 2016
Learned to cope with long hours and always made new friends
The environment was always changing and you got notice for what kind of activities were going to take place that evening.
I learned that customer service was very important that came with the job and another skill I learned to socialize with the people and most of all be yourself and have fun !
Pros
making new friendships
Cons
only casual hours
Enjoyed the work, friendly co-workers
Kitchen helper, Dishwasher (Former Employee) –  Regina, SK4 June 2013
typical day at work was very busy helping in the kitchen with preparing food for banquets anywhere from 20 to 1500 people. I learned how to work as a team and be organized, effective and efficient in a timely manner. I also was a dishwasher learning how to train new staff because I was recognized for my excellent skills and abilities in getting the job done. My co-workers were friendly and worked cooperatively as a team in a fast paced environment being effective in finishing tasks on time. The most enjoyable part of the job was getting recognition for being successful in your job position and creating a team of workers that were awesome to work with and you looked forward to working with them every shift.
Pros
able to advance in carreer, move around to different jobs, free food
Cons
dishwashing area not big enough to handle amount of dishes and workers
liked working there Pay needs to be more more ot
Electrician (Current Employee) –  Regina, SK2 October 2015
fast past. but fun. the pay needs to be more for the skill trades. they want you to do everything. change lights set up for trade shows reset breakers install breakers that is a typical day
awsome and diverse wrkplace.
Administrative assistant - Scheduler. (Current Employee) –  Regina, SK2 February 2014
learned a lot such as improved my communication skills, writing skills. computer and phone skills, time management, etc.
situaltional awareness, utilized conflict resolution,
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  Regina, SK22 May 2013
monitoring and addressing problems that may arise during large special events and concerts.

4.2