Evraz Calgary is looking for a Recruiting Specialist to join its team. This person will be responsible for recruiting entry level to experienced managers and directors for our Calgary, Red Deer, Camrose and Alberta locations. The Recruiting Specialist will lead hiring manager recruiting discussions, negotiate offers and manage the candidate communication and interview experience. If you are self motivated and results oriented, this is the right opportunity for you.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Develop and maintain a network of contacts to help identify and source qualified candidates.
- Build a business partner relationship with HR and Hiring Managers.
- Leverage social media, associations and niche sites to identify and recruit top talent into the organization.
- Thoroughly screen and present candidates with the necessary knowledge and experience in relation to position requirements.
- Manage and coordinate candidate communication and interview scheduling.
- Negotiate and extend offers of employment to selected candidates.
- Bachelors Degree in human resources or a related field is required.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years manufacturing recruiting experience.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in a high volume, technical recruiting or remote location recruiting environment.
- Must have experience with cold calling and social media recruiting.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be proficient in MS office products.
We are an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer.(EOE M/F/D/V)
While we thank all those who apply, only those being actively considered for employment will be contacted.
EVRAZ North America offers competitive wages including a bonus program, and excellent benefits. We also believe in developing our people both for growth within EVRAZ North America and within the EVRAZ group overall.
EVRAZ North America’s values include a strong commitment to safety, our belief in creating value, ownership of results, a passion for improvement, enrichment through collaboration and leading with humility – at all levels of our organization.
EVRAZ North America is a leading North American steel manufacturer built on the pedigree of successful steel companies formerly known as Oregon Steel, Claymont Steel and IPSCO.
EVRAZ has the capacity to produce more than 5 million tons annually of flat, long and tubular steel products for major markets including infrastructure, defense, energy and rail. Its manufacturing facilities are located in Portland, Ore.; Regina, Saskatchewan; Pueblo, Colo.; Claymont, Del.; Calgary, Camrose and Red Deer, Alberta; and Surrey, British Columbia.
In North America, EVRAZ is the No. 1 producer of large diameter pipe, the second largest producer of steel plate and the largest producer of rail.
EVRAZ is a wholly owned subsidiary of EVRAZ Group S.A., one of the largest vertically integrated steel and mining businesses in the world.
Put some steel in your DNA… help build the backbone of North America.