Full time Physiotherapist wanted to join Multidisciplinary Wellness Center in Downtown Calgary.
Exciting Opportunity & Attractive Splits for a talented Physiotherapist to join a new multidisciplinary wellness team, in Calgary’s Downtown Core. The Clinic will focus on a team-oriented approach to patient care which enables our practitioners to provide optimum service and treatment. We are looking for a well-rounded experienced Physiotherapist that embodies this philosophy. The desired therapist will be working in the clinic offering an integrated approach with the other practitioners namely; Chiro, Massage, and Naturopath.
The clinic is centrally located in Calgary Place on 5th Ave SW downtown in a High Traffic Area with direct +15, street level access and parking in the building. The space has been beautifully renovated allowing therapists to provide outstanding clinical care to our downtown clientele.
Assess and treat patients with physical difficulties resulting from illness, injury, disability or ageing. Treatment of diverse subset of individuals of all ages and injuries.
Maintain proper and up to date clinical records of treatments and interventions.
Inter-referral between practitioners to help achieve optimum patient success and practice growth.
Sport injuries, WAD (e.g. motor vehicle accident), chronic pain management, Workers' Compensation, General Wellness, predominate downtown working professionals.
Ideal candidate would have the following skill set:
- New Grads Welcome, a minimum of 2 years’ experience ideal
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
- Customer service oriented
- Exceptional time management skills
- Ability to produce high quality work in accordance with clinic standards
- Project a positive image at all times
- University degree or its equivalent.
- Registration with the Physiotherapy Alberta + Association is required.
All inquiries will be kept strictly confidential.