This position is responsible for perform services and technical assistance to customers/dealers in assigned territory. Hydraulic and Electrical schematics.
The organization will assist with obtaining Red Seal certification.
Essential Job Functions:
- Provides technical direction guidance and support to customers/dealers for service orders and crane issues via phones/emails.
- Visits customers/dealers for troubleshooting, tea down, repair, reassemble, test and maintenance.
- Performs complete inspections in accordance with standard industry practices, specifications and factory guidelines.
- Provides operating and safety demonstrations to customers/dealers.
- Completes necessary paperwork of service provided. Paperwork includes service reports, warranty reports, timesheets, parts requests, and expense reports.
- Assists PDI manager for PDI process as necessary.
- Performs maintenance activities of company vehicle as needed.
- Performs shop labor as needed to maintain an orderly, safe, and efficient work environment.
- Understanding Hydraulic and Electrical schematics.
Accuracy, Attention to Detail, Communication (Oral, Reading, Writing), Customer Support, Dependability/Reliability, Ethics/Business Compliance, Initiative/Follow Through, Listening & Understanding, Machine Shop Standard, Planning & Organizing, Problem Solving, Product Knowledge, Technical Communication, Time Management. Must be proficient for the use of mechanical and welding tools and electrical diagnosing equipment to perform service works.
- One year certificate from college/technical school or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3-4 years of experience.
Required Job Related Certificates/Licenses:
Driver License, Forklift Certificate, Overhead Crane Certificate, Red Seal Certificate (optional)
Indeed - 13 months ago
EvoSource is a business, marketing and technology Consulting firm offering Educational and Creative Services, Marketing and Outreach, Human...