Evik Diagnostics is developing diagnostic test devices and assays for medical and industrial applications. We are seeking a M.Sc level candidate for a Research Associate position for our biochemical laboratory in Ottawa, ON.
This is a nine (9) month contract opportunity and it involves designing and conducting experiments, conducting data analyses, literature searches and laboratory management. The candidate will be self-motivated and will require minimal supervision. We will pay $20/hour for 40 hours/week.
The ideal candidate has M.Sc degree in Biochemistry or Biomedical Engineering and two (2) years experience:
· General biochemical laboratory methods
· Developing analytical methods and enzymatic assays
· Working with antibodies and developing antibody conjugates
· Immunoassay development
· Working with micro-arrays
· Designing and conducting experiments
· Maintaining experimental records and writing data summaries
Evik Diagnostics is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes inquiries from all qualified candidates. However, only those of interest will be contacted for an interview.