Evergreen

Evergreen Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Hydro Blasting (Current Employee), lake charles, laApril 9, 2014
typical day at work - fun
hardest part of job - is being on 24 hour 7days a week call
what I learned - Many training and new experience learned
Workplace environment is friendly.
Translator (Former Employee), Korea, BundangApril 9, 2014
Workplace environment was friendly and cooperative. Everybody helped each other out when someone had a question or a problem. I learned that teamwork is essential for having a sufficiently running business.
it was ok
Caregiver (Former Employee), frost wayFebruary 23, 2014
I liked my coustomers the best and the co workers were very nice
Great Environment
Community Support Specialist/ Para- Professional (Current Employee), Fayetteville, NCFebruary 11, 2014
Pros: great co-workers, and consumers.
Cons: not organized
I love working with my clients. I truly feel like I'm making a difference in there lives.

I learned I have to finish getting my degree so I can make more of a difference and get paid what I'm truly worth.

No job is to hard for me because I love helping people.
good
Production Agent (Former Employee), New York, NYFebruary 4, 2014
Pros: easy
Cons: far
Very far from where i live. It was a service in the custormer care department.
A fun place to work
Cashier (Former Employee), McMinnville, ORJanuary 29, 2014
Working there I met lots of different people all through out each day. I got to work with awesome people.
A great company to work for.
Office Manager - Controller, HR & Payroll (Former Employee), Irvine, CAJanuary 13, 2014
this is a great company to work for, it is family owed.• Perform all daily financial activities, using Sales Force, for two related business entities, including Accounts Payable, cash flow management, intercompany allocations and account reconciliations.
• Responsible for managing and executing the monthly financial close for these six businesses.
 – more... Perform full human resources and payroll activities for 100+ employees.
• Reconciling credit cards, bank accounts, loan accounts – less
managment sucks and poor pay for what they ask me to do
Gardener/Driver (Former Employee), Fresno, CAJanuary 11, 2014
a lot of work for little pay management didn't care about worker and their family. hours were lost.
fun place to work; nice people around
Cashier (Former Employee), Hagerstown, MDDecember 29, 2013
Usually i take orders at front desk or from phone calls.
Sometimes i make fried rices.
Sometimes i do delivery jobs too.
I learned alot of valuable benefits
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Kansas City, MONovember 14, 2013
Cons: no healthcare
A typical day at work was very filling there was always a variety of tasks to accomplish, so it was never dull. Which made the day go by very fast. The most enjoyable part was it was a one woman office.
It was a good job i enjoyed it very much i learned a lot about home maintnance and roofing
genral laboror (Former Employee), Ogden UtahOctober 22, 2013
Pros: great learning prosess
Cons: no breaks and no healthcare ben.
I show at work get my instructions for the day get started on my work get as much done as possible during the day.

I learned all kinds of things such as painting skills hanging sheet rock very minor electrical work such as changing outlets demolition roof tear offs framing up walls.

not very many co workers but great to work with.

working in the – more... heat all day and getting sore at the end of the day.

the hole learning process was great and hands on and being kept busy all day. – less
ramp agent
Lead/Ground Operations Crew (Current Employee), jfk airportAugust 12, 2013
Pros: me
Cons: everything
work life and balance is great because they hold back on giving you hours. you work 2-3 days & get payed bi weekly so imagine what your check look like
Not a fun place to work, but we were told if it was fun then it would not be called work.
Baler Operator (Former Employee), Kalamazoo, MIAugust 5, 2013
Cons: discrimination and double standards
Evergreen, God then family that is the order for your life, in the plant managers opinion.The most non-union union job you will ever find! There is no consistent balance between life and work at this company. Last minute forced overtime occurs regularly. Schedule can be changed week to week also at the last minute. Forced to work on contractual days – more... off, example holidays. So if you have previously made plans for a holiday, put them on hold or cancel them or risk losing holiday pay. – less
Disable and Mental Patience
Direct Support Tech (Former Employee), Minden, LAJuly 18, 2013
Train them on every day living, go on doctors appointment with them, Data Entry .etc.
Very physically demanding job
House keeping/Laundry (Former Employee), Battle Creek, MIApril 25, 2013
Pros: decent wage, alright benefits
Cons: dirty laundry
I mostly worked in the laundry room here. Soiled and dirty laundry is gross and heavy to lift into the washers. I would come into work around 10:00 p.m., sort dirty linen and fill the washers. I Empty the dryers. I would sort residents clothing to be delivered the next day and fold linens. I would get any where from 6 to 7 loads washed, folded and put – more... away into linen closets at night. I would also help out with housekeeping during the days on weekends. That included cleaning residents rooms, dinning areas and everything inbetween. I worked with my Aunt and Cousin here. It was great to have them helping me and me helping them. The hardest part of this job was the heat, in the summer, some times it got so hot I couldn't breath. they actually had to shut down the laundry department because it got so hot. – less
Good experience
SQL DBA (Current Employee), Cedar Rapids IAMarch 18, 2013
Nice org to work with.Can leran more about the skills , here and its a friednly environment here too.
Enjoyed working with coworkers
Shift Coordinator / Supervisor / Material Handler (Former Employee), Gulf Breeze, FLMarch 4, 2013
I enjoyed working with my coworkers. I enjoyed having the responsibility of a shift coordinator/supervisor.
Fun place to learn about plants and etc...
Customer Service (Former Employee), Kingsport, TNJanuary 19, 2013
Pros: occasional free lunches, cook outs during the summer
Cons: no health care
A typical day at work for me very busy. I learned really fast just how much people loved plants and etc.. I had a great management team that I worked with. The hardest part of the job was no air conditioning and having to do alot of lifting. My favorite part of this job was the learning that I got from others pertaining to plants, trees and etc.
good company
Outbound Sales Rep (Former Employee), daytona beachDecember 27, 2012
Pros: legitimate company offering legitimate products
Cons: credit check
Great company offering great products
good hiring staff
good training staff
management could use improvement
enjoyable work experience
Airport Transfers + Meet & Greet
Driver of Coach with Trailor (Former Employee), Port Vila, VanuatuNovember 10, 2012
Pros: company provided free lunch
My daily job is Meet and Greet at Airport on arrivals and transfer them to their hotels
Also pickup the guest from their hotels and transfer to the airport for their departure
I love my job and have good cooperation with my co-workers

The hardest part of my job is when the flights delayed we have to be at the airport all night until early next morning...