Hours per week: up to 40
Pay: minimum/hr + $2 for ever hour worked during the summer (collected at the end of the season)
Preference is given to outgoing, committed, and personable applicants.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure a safe environment for patrons
- Ability to maintain continuous alertness and attention when lifeguarding and to recognize potential problems.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all co-workers, customers (Internal & External), and supervisors
- Ability to work indipendantly and in as a team player
- Demonstrated high level of verbal, written, and listening skills
- Current NL and Standard First Aid CPR C
Please hand in aresume in person to the address provided below:
100 Denistoun St.
Evergreen Village is a beautiful land lease manufactured housing community located in Sartell, MN.