Everest is the leading toy, game, and gift manufacturer and distributor in North America, with our head office located in Ancaster, Ontario. We have been in business since 1992 and offer only the highest quality and most reputable products on the market.
At Everest we pride ourselves in having exceptional customer service. When you call during business hours you will never get a machine or automated messaging service. Our friendly and knowledgeable staff members are always ready to assist in any way that they can.
Our in-house sales team serves customers in the US, Canada, and worldwide. We offer a variety of games, toys, and gifts that cater to many different markets.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated, and passionate individual to join our Warehouse team as the Team Lead.
- Full-time, permanent Team Lead, Warehouse position;
- Regular hours are Monday to Friday, 9:00am to 5:00pm (overtime as required);
- Occasional work at trade show weekends within GTA and US may be required (approximately once per quarter);
- The Team Lead reports to the Warehouse Manager, and plays a key role in helping to manage the day-to-day operational requirements for the business;
- In conjunction with the Warehouse Manager, determine daily operational plan, set priorities, and assign employees as required;
- Prepare bills of lading, invoices, and other shipping documents; inspect and verify incoming goods against invoices or other documents; maintain internal record-keeping system, record shortages, pick and pack products to be shipped, unpack products received, and identify shipping information and shipping instructions on shipments;
- Assist with the coordination of inventory location moves within the warehouse;
- Ensure Warehouse staff are working efficiently, in a timely manner, and following processes and procedures put in place by the Warehouse Manager;
- Ensure inventory accuracy is maintained;
- Assist the Warehouse Manager with daily activities as needed, and fill in for Warehouse Manager’s absence when required; and
- Other duties as assigned.
The Ideal Candidate:
- 2 - 3 years’ experience working in a senior warehouse position is required;
- Motivated, passionate, and enthusiastic, with a positive attitude;
- Must possess strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Proven experience in identifying and implementing process improvements;
- Self-motivated team player capable of multi-tasking in a fast paced work environment;
- Proven ability to encourage and motivate others in a positive manner;
- Strong organizational skills;
- Strong knowledge of PC based applications (ie. MS Office Suite);
- Must be fluent in English, spoken and written;
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs;
- Must possess a forklift license and experience with an electric pallet jack; and
- Must be bondable.
- Permanent, full-time Team Leader, Warehouse position;
- Travel within the GTA and throughout the US to trade shows may be required throughout the year (approximately once per quarter);
- $32,000 annually, plus performance pay commensurate with experience, and comprehensive benefits plan.
For more information about Everest, please visit www.everestwholesale.com and www.everesttoys.com.
Indeed - 10 months ago
Everest is the leading toy, game, and gift manufacturer and distributor in North America, with our head office located in Ancaster, Ontario....