Everest is the leading toy, game, and gift manufacturer and distributor in North America, with our head office located in Ancaster, Ontario. We have been in business since 1992 and offer only the highest quality and most reputable products on the market.
At Everest we pride ourselves in having exceptional customer service. When you call during business hours you will never get a machine or automated messaging service. Our friendly and knowledgeable staff members are always ready to assist in any way that they can.
Our in-house sales team serves customers in the US, Canada, and worldwide. We offer a variety of games, toys, and gifts that cater to many different markets.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated, and passionate individual to join our Warehouse team as General Labour.
- Full-time, permanent General Labour, Warehouse position;
- Regular hours are Monday to Friday, 9:00am to 5:00pm (overtime as required);
- Occasional work at trade show weekends within the GTA may be required;
- Receive and inspect inbound and outbound product and shipments to ensure they are accurate and damage free;
- Obtain orders, prioritize if necessary, pick and pack products to be shipped, and verify accuracy of orders picked;
- Unpack, put away, and sticker products received;
- Conduct physical inventory daily, weekly, and/or monthly based on requirements;
- Load, unload, and move products and materials by hand or with basic material handling equipment;
- Safely operate various power equipment including, but not limited to, pallet jack, forklifts, and reach trucks;
- Complete housekeeping tasks in the warehouse and office as required; and
- Other duties as assigned.
The Ideal Candidate:
- 2 - 3 years’ experience working in a warehouse position is required;
- Motivated, passionate, and enthusiastic, with a positive attitude;
- Must possess strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Self-motivated team player capable of multi-tasking in a fast paced work environment;
- Strong organizational skills;
- Knowledge of PC based applications (ie. MS Office Suite);
- Must be fluent in English, spoken and written;
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs;
- Possession of a forklift license and experience with an electric pallet jack is preferred; and
- Must be bondable.
- Permanent, full-time General Labour, Warehouse position;
- Travel within the GTA to trade shows may be required throughout the year;
- $11/hour (increases begin after 3 months) and comprehensive benefits plan.
For more information about Everest, please visit www.everestwholesale.com and www.everesttoys.com.
Indeed - 9 months ago
Everest is the leading toy, game, and gift manufacturer and distributor in North America, with our head office located in Ancaster, Ontario....