Everest is the leading toy, game, and gift manufacturer and distributor in North America, with our head office located in Ancaster, Ontario. We have been in business since 1992 and offer only the highest quality and most reputable products on the market.
At Everest we pride ourselves in having exceptional customer service. When you call during business hours you will never get a machine or automated messaging service. Our friendly and knowledgeable staff members are always ready to assist in any way that they can.
Our in-house sales team serves customers in the US, Canada, and worldwide. We offer a variety of games, toys, and gifts that cater to many different markets.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated, and passionate individual to join our Sales team as a Game & Toy Advisor.
- Full-time, permanent Game & Toy Advisor sales position;
- Regular hours are Monday to Friday, 9:00am to 5:00pm;
- Occasional work at trade show weekends within GTA and US is required (approximately once per quarter);
- Primary point of contact for customers throughout North America;
- Responsible for identifying opportunities to acquire new customers, expand existing business, and cross-sell products to current customers;
- Responsible for building and maintaining relationships with new and existing customers; and
- This position provides opportunities to travel.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience working in a sales position is required;
- Motivated, passionate, and enthusiastic, with a positive attitude;
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain relationships;
- Must possess excellent customer service skills;
- Able to work independently and as part of a team;
- Able to work in a fast paced environment;
- Must possess exceptional written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong knowledge of PC based applications (ie. MS Office Suite);
- Own/have unlimited access to a car;
- Must be fluent in English, spoken and written; and
- Fluency in French, spoken and written, is an asset.
- Permanent, full-time Game & Toy Advisor sales position;
- Travel within the GTA and throughout the US to trade shows is required throughout the year (approximately once per quarter);
- Competitive salary and bonus plan – $40,000 to $50,000 (base salary, plus performance pay commensurate with experience);
- Monthly bonus opportunities based on performance;
- Annual bonus opportunities based on performance;
- Monthly car/travel allowance opportunity; and
- Comprehensive benefits plan.
For more information about Everest, please visit www.everestwholesale.com and www.everesttoys.com.
Indeed - 30+ days ago
Everest is the leading toy, game, and gift manufacturer and distributor in North America, with our head office located in Ancaster, Ontario....