Everest is the leading toy, game, and gift manufacturer and distributor in North America, with our head office located in Ancaster, Ontario. We have been in business since 1992 and offer only the highest quality and most reputable products on the market.
At Everest we pride ourselves in having exceptional customer service. When you call during business hours you will never get a machine or automated messaging service. Our friendly and knowledgeable staff members are always ready to assist in any way that they can.
Our in-house sales team serves customers in the US, Canada, and worldwide. We offer a variety of games, toys, and gifts that cater to many different markets.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated, and passionate individual to join our team as an Accounts Payable Associate.
- Full time, permanent Accounts Payable Associate position;
- Regular hours are Monday to Friday, 9:00am to 5:00pm;
- Responsible for coding, totaling, batching, entering, verifying, and reconciling transactions for various accounts in a computer system;
- Prepare, review, and mail weekly cheque runs;
- Prepare monthly journal entries;
- Respond to internal and external queries and statements;
- Handle vendor inquiries;
- Maintenance of paid invoice files including archiving of prior year files;
- Coordination of required vendor master changes/additions/deletions;
- Perform various clerical duties such as mail sorting, routing of items for approval, filing, faxing, and keeping records;
- Complete biweekly payroll;
- Other duties as assigned.
The Ideal Candidate:
- 2 to 5 years of full cycle Accounts Payable experience is required;
- Accounting diploma and/or an equivalent combination of education and experience in Accounts Payable is required;
- Must possess excellent customer service skills;
- Able to work independently and as part of a team;
- Able to work in a fast paced environment;
- Must possess exceptional written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong knowledge of PC based applications (ie. MS Office Suite);
- Must be fluent in English, spoken and written;
- Must possess strong time management and organizational skills, along with attention to detail and accuracy;
- Demonstrate a high degree of integrity, diplomacy, discretion, and confidentiality.
- Accounts Receivable experience would be an asset.
- Permanent, full-time Accounts Payable Associate position;
- $20/hour and comprehensive benefits plan;
- Regular hours are Monday to Friday, 9:00am to 5:00pm; and
- As part of the recruitment process, the successful candidate will be required to provide consent to complete a criminal background check.
For more information about Everest, please visit www.everestwholesale.com and www.everesttoys.com.
Indeed - 30+ days ago
Everest is the leading toy, game, and gift manufacturer and distributor in North America, with our head office located in Ancaster, Ontario....