Everest Group is actively searching for Consultants and Senior Consultants for our Toronto office. As a core member of the client project delivery team, a Consultant or Senior Consultant identifies key business issues and understands the implications of these issues on the project as a whole.
- Prefer a candidate with an MBA from a top-tier business school
- 2-3 years experience with a top-tier management consulting firm
- An ability to think strategically and identify critical business issues
- Self-motivated individuals with an entrepreneurial spirit
- A focus on values-driven client service
- Strong PowerPoint and Excel skills a plus
- Ability to travel - 75-100%
- Work with team members to develop solutions designed to exploit/respond to disruptive changes in the marketplace
- Independently structure, write, and deliver well-organized and persuasive end products
- Take ownership of initiatives and work-streams that drive the engagement objectives forward.
- Provide broad operational context to assess potential solution impact.
- Model enterprise-wide business case, measuring hard/soft benefits, costs and risks.
- Leverage functional/process expertise to help manage large change programs that capture targeted value for clients.
- Create strong, trusting relationships with client teams.
*No sponsorships at this time
Everest Group is an equal opportunity employer.
Indeed - 5 months ago