An exciting new opportunity exists for a Training and Sales Development Consultant with Everest Funeral Planning and Concierge Service to be based out of Edmonton and reporting to the National Vice President, Sales. This company, the first of its kind, simplifies and streamlines the funeral planning process by offering comprehensive end-of-life planning services, both as an advance planning option or at the time of need.
Everest currently partners with The Hartford, Aetna, ING, Prudential and Mutual of Omaha in the United States and Western Life Assurance in Canada. Canadian distribution is through World Financial Group Insurance Agency of Canada Inc. Through these partnerships and through individual sales, more than 20 million people throughout the U.S. and Canada have access to Everest’s comprehensive end-of-life planning services. Everest is headquartered in Houston, Texas with operating centres located in Boise, Idaho; Des Moines, Iowa; Houston, Texas and Mississauga, Ontario.
The Training and Sales Development Consultant will be responsible for delivering product training to sales teams leading to increased product sales across Canada, with the primary focus in Alberta. Key responsibilities include:
- Deliver training of Everest products to Canadian sales teams, with primary training taking place in Alberta; training in Saskatchewan and Manitoba may be required
- Educate the sales team on the products and services with a focus leading to increased sales revenue
- Conduct continuous follow-up visits to sales teams as required including training of new agents as recruited
- Provide telephone and email support to sales agents, responding to inquiries in a timely and efficient manner
- Training professional with significant experience delivering training to sales team, preferably in the life insurance industry
- Solid understanding of the life insurance industry and products (including whole life, term life, universal life, disability, etc.) and with the life sales model
- Life license is preferred
- Exceptional oral communication and presentation skills; strong presenter with ability to connect with top producers
- Proven ability to build and retain solid relationships cross-functionally
- Dynamic, animated, outgoing people person with a high degree of self-confidence
- Demonstrated time management and organizational skills
- Able to accommodate flexible scheduling, with most of the training taking place late afternoons, early evenings and on Saturday mornings
Ability to travel up to 60% of the time
Indeed - 17 months ago
copy to clipboard -
In 2001, a group of funeral industry professionals, led by Mark Duffey, embarked on a vision to create the first nationwide funeral planning...