We are currently hiring for Welder-Fitters to join our team.
- Lay-out, cut, and fit material for welding
- Perform aluminium and steel TIG and MIG welding.
- Weld components in flat, vertical, or overhead positions.
- Heat, form, and dress metal parts
- Read and interpret blueprints and working drawings.
- Analyse engineering drawings and specifications to plan layout, assembly, and welding operations.
- Develop templates and other work aids to hold and align parts paying strict attention to detail and quality.
The ideal candidate will be able to understand fabrication drawings and layout procedures for work with different types of welds in addition to:
- At least three (3) years of experience in custom metal fabrication
- Expert proficiency with using acetylene and electronic welding equipment (ie. MIG, TIG, & standard) and other tools related to the trade
- Performing TIG welding for aluminium tubing and MIG welding on plates
- Must have own safety shoes.
- Excellent communication skills and work ethic.
- Works well independently and within a team.
While we wish to thank all applicants for their interest in Eventscape, only those qualified will be contacted for an interview.
Indeed - 15 months ago
Eventscape is an award winning custom architectural fabricator, founded on innovation and a constant desire to creatively evolve. Our team...