We are an award winning custom fabricator, founded on innovation and a constant desire to creatively evolve. Our team of highly skilled professionals from all design and build disciplines provide solutions unrestricted by shape, material, or size for architects, interior designers, contractors, retailers, and creative minds worldwide.
We currently have an opportunity available for an Installer to join our Installation Team. The position, in addition to site supervision, will perform the installations of customized architectural features and structures using a variety of equipment and power tools.
Key responsibilities include:
- Travel locally, nationally, and internationally to assemble and install fabricated fixture components
- Liaise with Project Managers, Designers, and Client Representatives on project progress
- Read and interpret architectural drawings and blueprints
- Heavy use of hand tools and power tools; measure, fit, and fasten fixtures
- Pack/unpack components into crates ensuring safe delivery and handling of all material
- Ensure adherence to Eventscape's best installation practices and quality standards
- Work overtime as necessary
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Minimum 5 years of first-hand experience in construction and/or custom fabrication
- MUST be able to travel across Canada and across internationally
- Must be able to interpret architectural drawings/blueprints
- Familiarity with different materials (metal, wood, plastic, fabric, etc.)
- Immaculate attention to detail and a concern for meeting project deadlines
- Excellent problem solving, teamwork, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and perform site supervision
- Ability to maintain and submit proper documentation, reports, expense receipts when required.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please email your resume, portfolio of projects you've installed, along with salary expectation to the email provided.
While we wish to thank all applicants for their interest, only those qualified will be contacted for an interview.