We currently have opportunities available for a Carpenters and Carpenter Helpers to join our fabrication team. This position will be involved with the fabrication and installation of customized cabinets, architectural interiors, and other custom wood-related structures. This is a great opportunity for those with the right attitude that want to develop their experience with custom fabrication.
- Perform carpentry functions in building of architectural interiors or retail fixtures;
- Knowing and practising safe working methods, have a strong knowledge of shop practices, procedures, techniques, tools, equipment, quality control and safety equipment.
- Work closely with project designers with woodwork and be highly involved with the production and installation of any/all mill work-related projects.
- at least 2-3 years of relevant finish carpentry and shop experience
- Valid driver’s license an asset
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints
- Experience with CNC router a major asset
- Experience with architectural interiors, retail or exhibits an asset.
To learn more about us, please visit our website at www.eventscape.net
While we wish to thank all applicants for their interest in Eventscape, only those qualified will be contacted for an interview.
Indeed - 4 months ago
copy to clipboard
Eventscape is an award winning custom architectural fabricator, founded on innovation and a constant desire to creatively evolve. Our team...