EVENTS MARKETING

EVENTS MARKETING Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
High flexibility no physical location in Winnipeg only job contact by internet to the headquarters in Toronto, ON.
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Toronto, ON.May 5, 2013
Pros: bonus
Promoted national fundraising events locally by visiting business locations door to door to raise social awareness in the importance of participating in these events ( Canadian Diabetes Association, Canadian Cancer Society, etc.)
Working alone at my own pace and successfully meet the deadlines.
Enjoyable meeting business owners I find the job not a – more... bit difficult. – less
Great opportunity to work on behalf of many charitable groups
Senior Distributor (Current Employee), Vancouver, BCJanuary 23, 2013
Pros: great work/life balance
As a senior marketing promoter, I am responsible for efficiently and strategically distributing event information ( in brochures) all around Greater Vancouver. This work requires professionalism at its finest, and a constant positive attitude as I would be representing many charitable groups. We also did street teams for various projects.
Boutique marketing agency where no two days are the same
Project Manager (Current Employee), TorontoNovember 7, 2012
Pros: variety and excitement
Cons: micro-management
- Small agency with a handful of employees who are all great to work with
- Work day to day on a number of projects so no two days are the same- the variety is what makes this job exciting
- Long hours and some overtime are common but it has to be done to get the job done
working for a casue, Flexible working hours
Project Leader (Former Employee), Montréal, QCOctober 11, 2012
Pros: working for a cause
Cons: contract job
Enjoyed motivating representatives, organizing and delivering presentations and coordinating distribution.
Productive and fun workplace
Client Services Coordinator (Former Employee), Miami, FLFebruary 13, 2013
Pros: great culture and fun work enviroment
Cons: not great pay, long hours, lots of traveling
It was a very busy place to work. Constantly moving and lots of things to get done. The typical day would go from 9 AM to 6 PM. A lot of traveling was involved. The people I worked with were all very good to work with. There was not much room for growth or advancement. The long hours did not leave much time for a personal life.

About EVENTS MARKETING

Events Marketing is a national experiential marketing company, headquartered in Toronto, Canada. We possess strong centralized – Read more

EVENTS MARKETING Photos