We're in the business of helping organizations help their people, because we believe that engaged people are the driving force behind society. Each day, the expertise of our 2,600 employees is recognized as essential to the financial security, health and productivity of our clients and their people.
We're always looking for talented professionals and strategic leaders who will embrace the long-term client relationships we value, and will listen and work together with colleagues and our clients to deliver integrative solutions that fit.
As we continue to grow, we're presently engaging with exceptional candidates interested in the following opportunity. If we sound like a career solution that fits you, read on.
BILINGUAL CLIENT CARE COUNSELLOR
EAP Care Access Centre
Employee and Family Assistance Programs (EFAP)
Shepell.fgi's industry-leading employee and family assistance program supports employees and eligible family members in assessing their work, life, and health issues, and is delivered in-person, telephonically, through e-counselling, video counselling, First Chat, and our myEAP mobile application.
Our Client Care Cousellor (CCC) are responsible for providing assessment, crisis intervention and case management services to clients over the telephone. The CCC ensures warm and professional access to services by the employees and families of customer organizations, assessing needs accurately and channeling the client into the appropriate stream of service for effective and professional support. The CCC provides immediate counseling support for clients in crisis or as needed. As well, the CCC assesses risk and provides one-session counseling support when and as required. They have the ability to work in a fast pace call centre environment with multiple time sensitive deadlines. Our Client Care Clinicians enter this position as an exciting start to their career path.
Succeeding as a BILINGUAL CLIENT CARE COUNSELLOR will require the following core qualifications and skills:
- Masters Degree in Counselling, Psychology, Social Work, or Education with a major in counselling or psychology.
- Related experience in a clinical setting that was supervised, and during which time competence was demonstrated in coaching, assessments and crisis management.
- All counsellors must have appropriate state and/or provincial licensure, certification or registration
- Excellent communication skills including written, verbal and listening proficiency. Bilingualism (French and English) is a must.
- Strict adherence to the ethical principles governing confidentiality
- Superior interpersonal, analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Strong leadership skills with empathy and sensitivity
- Dedicated and flexible team player with a high energy level and solid organizational skills
- Excellent case management skills
- Familiarity with community resources
- Ability to work shifts including days, evenings and/or weekends
We are thankful for your interest in Morneau Shepell, and regret that we cannot personally connect with every applicant. We assure you that your resume will be reviewed and considered for appropriate opportunities in the future that come up.
Please bookmark our careers page and visit often to learn more about the solutions we deliver and the great people who help us do it. Also, follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter (Morneau_Shepell, Shepellfgi) for ongoing insight into our business successes and future growth opportunities.