Eventbase is looking for talented iOS Developers to join our team in beautiful Vancouver, BC. Founded in 2009, Eventbase builds an event app platform which we use to deliver official apps for small and large events - including the Vancouver 2010 and London 2012 Olympics, South By Southwest (SXSW), Lollapalooza, Sundance & Tribeca Film Festivals and many more.
Some of the benefits of working at Eventbase include:
- Fantastic opportunity to embrace mobile app development and learn what it takes to succeed in this very competitive market.
- Work with some of the best app developers in Vancouver who live, breathe and eat code just like you do.
- Work on some of the biggest events in the world – and get to visit at least one every year, of your choice!
- Work in a cool, hip Yaletown office located just steps away from the Skytrain where you will find tech toys, dogs (yes, real ones) and great food around the block.
This is a full-time position working in our Vancouver head office. As an iOS Developer, your role will be to join the iOS team and provide solutions to build and expand our mobile event platform on iOS.
The ideal candidate will have the following experience and skills:
- Bsc. in Comp. Sci or equivalent degree or experience
- 2+ years of iOS development experience
- 3+ years of Objective-C experience
- Strong knowledge of SQL
- Knowledge of asynchronous network calls, blocks, threads, web services etc.
- Great apps on the App Store that you have built or participated in
- Ability to work in a team
- A collaborative work ethic; willing to learn, share and teach
- Strong communication skills
Salaries are competitive with extended health and dental benefits, a profit sharing plan plus three weeks vacation. We strive to work smart and hard while maintaining a work-life balance that allows us to enjoy ourselves both in and outside the office.
How to Apply
Send us your resume with an "epic" cover letter (1 page maximum) and let us know:
- How you will contribute to our Company Culture
- Why you may be the ideal candidate
- Why you want to build world class mobile event apps
- What is the best event (music festival, film festival, sport...) you've attended
- How you think mobile apps can improve the experience of attending an event