We are seeking professional and enthusiastic demonstration staff
to promote a new home beverage system at major retailers in across Canada!
Opportunities available Saturdays
6/13 through September!
Talent will promote a leading coffee brand and demonstrate a beverage system at major retailers. Staff will be responsible for set-up/breakdown of the sampling area, operation of the machine, interaction with consumers, post-event online reporting, as well as photo capture and upload. The rep will attract consumer attention to the demo area, engage consumers on key product points and focus on making the sale.
Saturday 6/13 through September!
LOCATION(S): Canada nationwide
3 hours of paid training
- Sales and demonstration experience is a huge plus
- Customer service background and ease with consumer interactions
- Outgoing, extremely friendly, and energetic personality
- Able to comfortably operate the machine (with training) and troubleshoot, if necessary
- Knowledge of coffee/espresso terminology and barista experience is a plus
- Articulate, enthusiastic and engaging when interacting with consumers; able to create an exceptional brand experience
- Leave people with a positive impression regardless of the sale!
- Reliable, proactive, self-motivated
- Committed to working the length of the program
- High-level of communication
- Follow-through on deliverables (reporting and photos)
- Able to facilitate warm, friendly, positive interactions with retail contacts and consumers alike
Please email include the following information:
- Contact information, including full name, phone number and email address
- Availability on 7/13, and Saturdays through September
- Two recent, quality photos
- Resume with relevant experience
- Please include "Coffee Demo, your city, province" in the subject line
- What areas can you work from the Locations list above? Please list ALL available areas you can 100% commit to working without a travel stipend.
Indeed - 14 months ago
copy to clipboard -