Can you make us famous??
We need a FRESH perspective that will lift our brand to parabolic levels, rivalling only Walmart and The Beatles. We organize between 5-9 events/year, across North America, ranging between 500 - 11,000 delegates per show. Each event requires a unique and efficient advertising campaign specific to the respective market and conference. You will be creating the marketing strategy, negotiating any media purchase and responsible for generating an impressive ROI. Distribution channels include print, online, tv, radio, press releases, e-newsletters and all forms of social media - Plus, all of the beautiful and new ideas that you will bring to the table.
However, if you cannot multi-task, move along.
Our shows are 100% reliant on the quality of speakers we bring to the podium. You will be responsible for communicating with our speakers, recruiting new talent and assembling the conference agenda.
We need the "Precise" personality type for this role. If all of the clothes hangers in your closet are always facing the same direction, and your shoes are neatly lined up in an organized fashion by your front door, then we can talk. If you still have receipts from 2012 in your wallet, then please move along.
- Have designed unique advertising campaigns
- Thorough understanding of current digital strategies
- Exposure to Public Relations
- Trade shows/ Conference/Convention experience
- Self motivated and proactive
- Factual, Logical and Detail Oriented
- An interest/experience in the financial markets would be an impressive bonus