EV Logistics

EV Logistics Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Working in a busy cooler warehouse
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee), Langley, BCMay 14, 2015
Pros: Work in a Cooler, Union benefits, very easy to learn and upgrade skills, very flexible with hours and school
Cons: Very physical, hard to keep performance rate up.
On a typical day we would come into work, and we would start off with a morning meeting on the floor. This is where the jobs for the day are assigned, based on seniority in the union. We could be put on another job at any moment as well. In my time at EV Logistics, I learned: Loading, unloading, putaways, letdowns, and picking.

I was trained and received certifications on: Narrow Aisle Reach, Dock Stacker, and Electric Pallet Jack at Ev Logistics.

My co-workers were great. We always had a laugh, even when our day just was not going right.

The hardest part of the job would have been the first two years when i was mostly picking. We would lift 50 pound boxes all day, building pallets. We also had strict performance monitoring which forced us to work harder and faster.

The most enjoyable part of the job was the days that we finished work early, and either got to go home, or were put on a better job such as driving the reach truck or loading.
Committed team working long hours,pressurized environment
Operations Supervisor (Former Employee), Vancouver, BCMay 9, 2015
Pros: Job Security, Growing Industry and Growth Opportunities
Cons: Long Hours, Work Weekends and Public Holidays
Set up Crew.
Daily Management Meeting.
Teamwork Essential.
friendly staff and managers
Picker (Current Employee), Langley, BCFebruary 21, 2015
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
very easy and going company. will work with you and family life. everyone is friendly and lot of team work there. a lot of helpful training and training in all areas of the company.
great job
on my resume (Current Employee), on my resumeAugust 13, 2014
Pros: we have lazy asholes everywhere
Cons: you see some hardworking guys especially in freezer side
i love it so much i wanna get EV tattoo on my forehead so everyone know that i dirt love my job and i can't live without it
Busy, Independant work
Warehouse Order Selector (Current Employee), Langley, BCMay 21, 2014
Pros: good pay, overtime
Cons: long hours, heavy repetitive lifting, & time based orders
Busy picking all day, good management, multicultural people, & everyday is the same day
Hard laborious job
Picker (Former Employee), AldergroveMarch 19, 2014
Day started at 6 in the morning, freezing cold inside. The job was kind of hard, where I had to do laborious work day after day, but good thing was that because of my hard working attitude, the management liked me a lot.
Hypocritical
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee), Langley, BCMarch 16, 2014
Emphasis was always on speed and safety. These two do not go well together when you are operated high speed pallet jacks. Nor did I like company operating procedure.
productive
Order Picker (Current Employee), Langley, BCDecember 2, 2013
Pros: free lunches, gift cards
Cons: constant hours
good work place
helpful management
good empolee
haelthy
peacful
little to enjoy about the job and very lonely.
Order Picker (Current Employee), Langley, BCNovember 11, 2012
Pros: job is secure and plenty of hours available.
Cons: repetitive and lonely
Very repetitive work days with little to learn. Management is professional but at times un-attentive. Always working alone so no time to socialize with co-workers. physically exhausting (a lot of repetitive heavy lifting)
Enjoyable palce to work.
Order Selector (Former Employee), Abbotsford B.CAugust 27, 2012
Working at Ev Logistics tends to be difficult at times though it is a very approving job. Working at Ev is great but I want job where your life does not get overtaken by your job. During my time at Ev I have learnt that to be successful you have to work with dedication. The hardest part of my job is when there is a large order and for many hours I have to carry boxes which can weigh about 50-100 pounds.My co-workers are very kind and trustworthy.
Industry