Small kitchen manufacturer in Etobicoke is looking for a Kitchen Designer to join the team.
The candidate will be responsible for providing friendly and courteous customer service and be the first point of contact to potential clients.
- Take potential customers around the showroom and show them different options they can use in their space.
- Design kitchen options for potential clients
- Meet with customers to discuss their project - from cabinets to finishes to hardware, etc.
- Any other duties as assigned.
Experience and Skills Required:
- 2 years previous experience in kitchen design and dealing with clients
- Customer service skills
- Computer software skills; Cabinet Vision, CAD
- Ability to read and present floor plans
This position will start as *part-time*, leading to full-time.
Interested candidates, please forward your resume with salary expectations.
We thank you for your responses, but only the selected candidates will be contacted.