This position is located in Thornhill, ON (Hwy 7 and Leslie St.)
NUMBER OF POSITION:
Europ Assistance - Global Corporate Solutions
A pioneer in assistance with 50 years’ experience behind it, Europ Assistance gives shape to its Care Services every day.
Europ Assistance watches out for more than 300 million people around the world. More than 8,000 employees within 44 local companies are available 24/7 to respond to assistance requests from our clients. They are supported by a close-knit network of 425,000 partners to provide an instant answer adapted to each situation and to the client’s need. The development of "Care Services" by the Europ Assistance Group - the union of "health, innovation and proximity" - embodies the meaning behind our business lines. This involves a strong sense of being there, acting effectively when needed for our customers in everyday life, and exceptional circumstances as well.
Europ Assistance - Global Corporate Solutions (GCS) is the division dedicated to International Corporations, Institutions and Global Organizations, Insurers and Health Carriers. GCS is able to provide worldwide Remote Medical & Security Services, Business Travel Risk Management and International TPA & Cost Containment Services.
- Processes incoming and outgoing documents on a daily basis.
- Scan and transmit claims to the claims Key-in Vendor.
- Reconciliation of new claims inventory with the claims Key-in Vendor.
- Applies GCS claims entry rule and resolution of rejected claims.
- Files claims and archives electronically.
- Performs accurate data entry into the system.
- Responsible for escalating issues to Supervisor if turn around times are exceeded.
- Maintains all performance standards. Adheres to all policies and procedures as outlined in the Employee Handbook and client specific protocols.
- Performs all work in a PIPEDA and HIPAA compliant manner.
- Ensures strict standards for claimant/client confidentiality and complies with organizational and governmental regulations/policies.
- Participates in the Ontario Apprenticeship Training Program (as required).
- Other related duties as assigned.
- 1 year of clerical and filing experience.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Proficient and accurate data entry skills.
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Excel and other computer programs
- Experience in Insurance or Travel industry.
- Experience with United States Medical system.
- Ability to speak multiple languages.
POSITION TO BE FILLED:
DEADLINE FOR APPLYING:
July 18, 2014